Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh! I'm trying to artify something for the house and I'm really getting tired of 1) not knowing gimp. I'm not a total newbie, but nearly. and 2) not getting something to even look good. I've never truly been good at it.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Love Shack was on the radio, so I figured I'd stop by...

Also, I'm sort of cheating on Ronon/Jenn. I've been writing a fic for a different fandom. Can't seem to help myself.
      sigpic

Comment

https://imgbox.com/MlUgYWdJ

I have no idea how imgbox works these days. And for sure not with this new format
        sigpic

Comment

Ok how about this idea for NaNoWriMo? I/we all go work on our WiP fics. No 50,000 word craziness. Just a push to work on/finish them up?

I'm game.
          sigpic

Comment

Hi I have no idea if anyone still visits this page but i am after fanfiction based on the
            episode of quarantine, and training day can anyone help

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X