Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you watch Knightfall? Hoping it's worth the anticipation. It's on Netflix and I'm watching this weekend.

Also, new season of Daredevil tomorrow! Yay
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I did not watch Knightfall I will have to look into it. I am so excited for Daredevil!! I think I need to do some work today and my running around so that tomorrow I can make myself a nice cozy nest and watch Daredevil all day
      sigpic

Comment

I'm so looking forward to both. Just need to carve out some time so Hubby can watch Knightfall as well. He's not hugely into Daredevil.
        sigpic

Comment

But Daredevil is the best of Marvel's Netflix shows and Kingpin is back for season 3 and it looks so good!
          sigpic

Comment

I agree. He's into Punisher (me too) though
            sigpic

Comment

Punisher is good but I will take Daredevil over Punisher
              sigpic

Comment

And another of my ships crashed and burned tonight (last night really). Sobbing sad now
                sigpic

Comment

I don't know. I loved Punisher too. Frankly, it was the Punisher storyline that saved S2 of Daredevil for me. I HATED Elecktra. She was so wrong for Matt.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    And another of my ships crashed and burned tonight (last night really). Sobbing sad now
                    What Ship?

Oh I agree I hated the whole Electra thing in season two the Punisher story line was way way better.
                    sigpic

Comment

Speaking of Daredevil I just started ep 7 of the new season I am liking it. It is dark and gritty and it is giving me what the trailers hinted at.

In other news I wanted to do something while watching Daredevil so I made this

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        What Ship?

Oh I agree I hated the whole Electra thing in season two the Punisher story line was way way better.
                        Been watching SEAL Team with David Boreanaz. And I loved the relationship between David's character and his wife. They were authentic. Good stuff, bad stuff. But this week
                        Spoiler:
                        tptb killed her off.
                        I was sobbing.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        Speaking of Daredevil I just started ep 7 of the new season I am liking it. It is dark and gritty and it is giving me what the trailers hinted at.

In other news I wanted to do something while watching Daredevil so I made this

Just started watching DD S3. I'll catch up
                        sigpic

Comment

OH NO! Those horrible ptb!

OMG I am on ep 9 (I had to pause for a little bit to work on dinner) WOW just OMFG!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Starting ep3
                            sigpic

Comment

EP 12 took another small break I can't believe that I am going to finish this today I mean it isn't that surprising since the season is only 13 eps but still. What are you thinking so far Ever?
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm loving it. Starting ep5 now
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X