Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah. Another one I meant to watch. Wonder if it's available on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Disney?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I honestly haven't seen it anywhere. But it might be on SyFy maybe?
      sigpic

Comment

I donno
        sigpic

Comment

Ok, still trying to learn more of gimp so I'm thinking of making a "thunk" poster for my office sort of like the fandom poster up there ^^^ somewhere. Any ideas of how the composition ought to be? I suck at that. Always have.
          sigpic

Comment

Anyone in quarantine watching Quarantine?
            sigpic

Comment

Fic prompt - what two characters should never meet? Look across all fictdoms.
              sigpic

Comment

So, am I allowed to rearrange the order of the eps in S4 for a fic idea I just had? Put Reunion after Quarantine sometime?
                sigpic

Comment

Intentions Day coming up soon! Anyone? Anyone?
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm wanting to write. Got some ideas. But darn. I'm exhausted from a night of no sleep. No idea how to actually make the story happen
                    sigpic

Comment

Ooh! I just read a writing prompt saying write myths. And it listed a bunch of stuff to write on. But my mind went to Ronon. Would you write the myth of the Runner or the Wraith-Bringer? It sounds like a fun writing exercise
                      sigpic

Comment

Anyone ever come to check in?
                        Life got super crazy (we remodeled much of our house)
                        Then life got scary (hubby had "the widow maker" heart attack, but thankfully survived)
                        Life is even ing out now and I'm starting to get a writing bug happening. Anyone want to join me in random writing prompts?
                        sigpic

Comment

Hiya Ever... and anyone else that might check in here. I was looking around today just to see if anyone had been around and discovered that they have made a few changes to the inner workings of the threads. Things like the subscribed thread drop-down and things like that.

Anyway, I was missing the threads and you guys so I thought I'd pop in and leave a message.
                          sigpic

Comment

Bailey! Miss you too.

Got an idea for a Jenn/anti triangle o hell love last night. Starting to write it out.

I haven't written a word in a year
                            sigpic

Comment

I FINALLY have the opportunity to watch Aquaman. First thing I've seen Amber Heard in. Is it just me? Or can the woman not act?
                              sigpic

Comment

Somebody ficced for us! https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13932083/1/Unfettered

I'm off to read
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X