Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better than nothing so far
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

It is better than nothing. Very easy to use, just not easy to organize or post from.

sigpic

Comment

Ok, so I've been chipping away at a couple of one shots and my Quarantine Day fic. Curious. Given that I'm still in the upswing of writing again, do I save the one shots for Quarantine Day? Or post them if I get them done before?
        sigpic

Comment

I'm also wishing I can get imgbox to work with my phone so I can post all the time
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            <snip> Given that I'm still in the upswing of writing again, do I save the one shots for Quarantine Day? Or post them if I get them done before?
            I'm a slow writer, so I have saved a story or two for a celebration if it fit because I knew I probably wouldn't finish anything else in time. I like to have something for the celebration if I can. The reader side of me though always likes to read something new about our favorite couple.
            sigpic

Comment

So, save some and post some then. We'll see what gets done first
              sigpic

Comment

Fun for now and fun for later.
                sigpic

Comment

*sniff sniff* My baby is getting married tomorrow
                  sigpic

Comment

Hope all went smoothly!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

It was beautiful. We're all still tired from the setting up, etc but slowly bouncing back
                      sigpic

Comment

How sweet and sad, Ever. At least that is how I imagine it would be if my daughter was getting married. Hope is was a wonderful and enjoyable day for you all.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, I cried. She was beautiful.
                          sigpic

Comment

Going back and adding to a couple of longer stories including my story about Miriam. It's hard remembering the uncertainty and anger of those early days.
                            sigpic

Comment

I really want to see Justice League. Only I don't want to go alone, and I don't want to go with Hubby. I'd much rather go with one of you who also thunks Jason. Much more fun
                              sigpic

Comment

I would love to go to see Justice League with you Ever! What a great girls night out that would be.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X