Page 4453 of 4454 FirstFirst ... 3453395343534403444344504451445244534454 LastLast
Results 89,041 to 89,060 of 89062

Default Re: Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Oh if I had the money to go I would be there in a heartbeat!! I am working but not making enough to be able to go to a con

Air Force Chief of Staff Everlovin's Avatar
    Dancing, singing, praising, and thanking!

Default Re: Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

I know how it goes

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

This is the 3rd time he is within my ability to see but wont be able to. The first time he was at the Dallas Comic Con it was when I first started working at a comic shop and while we had a booth at the con 2 other employees were there the whole con and I had to work that whole weekend. The second time was right after I was let go from that comic shop and had to use the money I had been saving to go to pay bills. I am starting to think I am cursed to never see him

Total bummer. God knows that chances of anyone cool coming to the Albuquerque Con are somewhere around zero. Not even 100% sure they're hosting one anymore

That is a good thing about the Dallas Comic con it just keeps growing unfortunately that also means it gets more and more crowded and you go and spend every second there in line for something. A line to get autographs, a line for pictures, a line to walk down the exhibits because there is very little room in the walk way and people keep stopping to look at the booths to either side. I would almost prefer a little bit smaller con. Get 1 or 2 big names and then some smaller names you can get autographs and pictures and still have time to look around at the booths to see if you want to buy anything.

Well, most people tend to forget that New Mexico is even a place. I've called major companies and been told I need to call their international offices. So...

They are idiots how do they not know the name of the states?

The New Mexico Magazine has a feature in every issue called "One of the 50 is Missing " with similar anecdotes. Heck, for years outside of the ABQ airport there was a billboard that said "Welcome to New Mexico! America's Nuclear Colony". And that's here!

I have driven through America's Nuclear Colony then oh and spent a night there )was on my way to Phoenix and stopped in Las Cruces for the night on the way there. On the way back I think we stayed in or a little east of El Paso.

So, yeah. The Albuquerque Cons tend to be lame

That is sad. No matter where in the world a person is they should have the chance to nerd out with fellow nerds.

It was a bit of a slow boring day. I have AT&T for internet and one of their local buildings was struck by lightning and had a small fire. pretty much everyone who has AT&T lost internet, cable anything they provide, for 12 hours! I read some, watched a movie, even played a video game it is amazing how fast I got used to having internet again and then to lose it like that ugh horrible.

Ah, yes. Internet is both a blessing and a curse. It's amazing the amount of stuff we can do without, but we miss checking in with our favorite sites

Yes we do. When you don't have it that is when you realize how much you use it for like I have a couple smart lights I need the internet so I can turn 2 lights in my house off and on, or going I wanted to make _______ for dinner but I don't remember how much ________ to use let me look it up, is there a ________ near by just one second and I can find out. We really do take it for granted and to think we grew up without having it I don't think I had internet in my house until I was in High school before that I used encyclopedias and yellow pages to look stuff up in.

I grew up before the age of internet. Libraries were/are my friend for research. In fact, I only got internet a year or two before the Love Shack exploded back in 08. I refuse to get any "smart" things for my house, but I use the internet for all sorts of stuff

Did you watch Knightfall? Hoping it's worth the anticipation. It's on Netflix and I'm watching this weekend.

Also, new season of Daredevil tomorrow! Yay

I did not watch Knightfall I will have to look into it. I am so excited for Daredevil!! I think I need to do some work today and my running around so that tomorrow I can make myself a nice cozy nest and watch Daredevil all day

I'm so looking forward to both. Just need to carve out some time so Hubby can watch Knightfall as well. He's not hugely into Daredevil.

But Daredevil is the best of Marvel's Netflix shows and Kingpin is back for season 3 and it looks so good!

I agree. He's into Punisher (me too) though

Page 4453 of 4454 FirstFirst ... 3453395343534403444344504451445244534454 LastLast