Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Happy belated Birthday, Bailey!!
    Thanks

Oh, Ever's wanting to cry! I managed to trip on a SIDEWALK! and sprained (I think) my foot. It's all swollen up. Hurts to walk. I have too much to do for this nonsense
    Ahhh... Ever! So sorry, Sweetie! That really puts a crimp in your schedule!

sigpic

Comment

Ooh! That pic helps a lot!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Grrrr! Most of the swelling has gone down on my foot, but now it looks like I probably have a hairline fracture somewhere. My brother is the family expert on broken bones. He's had 16 or 20 through the years. Hubby and younger son agree. They've had EMT training.
        Hurts like a devil. I REALLY don't have time for this nonsense.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm so sorry, Ever! I bet it does feel like a nuisance, wish it didn't hurt though.

Cheer-up pic... might need his help with physical therapy when you are feeling better...

sigpic

Comment

... but for now you probably just need some rest...

sigpic

Comment

This should definitely cheer you up for a few moments... make you forget the pain...

Water War
              sigpic

Comment

Bailey loves me.

I've been binge watching Psych today and working on crocheting the baby blankets. Good day.

Now someone needs to tell me to sit down and do nothing. There's too much to be done around here.
                sigpic

Comment

I am such a Stargate geek. I came across "A Dog's Breakfast " on one of the Roku channels and I had to watch.
                  sigpic

Comment

I am such a Stargate geek. I came across "A Dog's Breakfast " on one of the Roku channels and I had to watch.
                    ... the real question is if you are a big enough Stargate geek that you've watched Nobility? Maybe a big enough Christopher Judge fan that you braved it?

I haven't watched A Dog's Breakfast yet. Haven't watched Nobility yet either. Maybe if it had Ben Browder in it...
                    sigpic

Comment

I do recommend A Dog's Breakfast. A comedic turn on Hitchcock.

I've got Nobility on my watchlist on Amazon, but haven't gotten to it yet.
                      sigpic

Comment

Watched the first three "episodes " of SGO. Not bad, but why is it with every prequel ever made, canon gets thrown out the window? There were a few other irritations, but those were neither here nor there.
                        sigpic

Comment

I haven't tried to watch SGO yet. I figured it would be hard to watch 10 minute episodes and not either want more or be disappointed. I hope that at some point they sell it as a whole, maybe on DVD or maybe to stream through Netflix.
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy Monday!

Thunder
                            sigpic

Comment

So far, the first three mini-sodes are available. At least last I checked. They flow fairly well.

Here's hoping it shows up somewhere for everyone else to watch.
                              sigpic

Comment

Had a tough time finding this fic of siriaeve's... for some reason LiveJournal wouldn't let me view it. Found it on AO3 under a shortened version of her name and thought I'd link it here for nostalgia's sake. Miss the older R/K authors a lot some days.

to fight aloud is very brave
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X