Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel so much better now. The shippy feels.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Good morning! I figured I'd clear the cobwebs.

Anyone have a must see tv show I can binge? I'm just about at the end of my list.
      sigpic

Comment

Hiya Ever.

I just got done doing a binge of Virgin River on Netflix. Lots of Stargate cast members showed up on the show too.
        sigpic

Comment

Bailey! I've missed you! Been reading a bunch of your fics today

Hmm. I'll have to check it out
          sigpic

Comment

Been missing you lately too. Been reading some Primeval fics by rubycaspar lately and it makes me think of the good old days of writing and art.

Last edited by bailey1ak; 08 January 2020, 07:18 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                Been missing you lately too. Been reading some Primeval fics by rubycaspar lately and it makes me think of the good old days of writing and art.

[IMG]https://images2.imgbox.com/38/db/DgZlBmjR_o.jpg
                Didn't she write for us? (Ronon/Jenn) That name sounds familiar.

I'm trying to get some writing emoji going. Watching SGA, reading fic, etc.

Quarantine Day is next week
                sigpic

Comment

You know what we (I) need? Writing exercises. You know, write a paragraph all about a character, scene, etc. Inspiration! Motivation! Practice!
                  sigpic

Comment

That actually sounds like a good idea. Not about the character, but a scene or a word...
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, rubycaspar has a few Ronon/Keller stories too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                        That actually sounds like a good idea. Not about the character, but a scene or a word...
                        Now to look up writing prompts
                        sigpic

Comment

https://getfreewrite.com/blogs/writi...-can-use-today

To start
                          sigpic

Comment

This one sounds cool. Creepy maybe even

You go for a walk in fresh snow. Suddenly you realize you're not leaving any footprints.
                            sigpic

Comment

In honor of DG

We’ve seen cute and cuddly dragons, mean and vicious dragons, and noble dragons. Write a story about a different kind of dragon.
                              sigpic

Comment

Both of those are good ideas, Ever. Been thinking on them for a little over a day now and just can't find any inspriration for them. I want the writing bug to bite me, but I just can't seem to attract any.

I looked through a few other generators and didn't find anything great, but there was one that was kind of fun. The prompts were mainly dialog, this one was "Why are there WEAPONS in my bathroom!" I can think of a couple of scenarios that would be fitting and fun to write. Might have to let that one stew a few more days.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X