Page 5 of 4462 FirstFirst ... 234567815551055051005 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Doctor and the Wild Man (Keller/Ronon Shippers)

Quote Originally Posted by sanssong View Post
    I LOVE writing Ronon! He is so much fun cause he will say and do anything. And when you pair him romanticly.... *shivers*..... oh yeah. You should try it just for the experience.
    I have an idea. We'll see what happens.

Song that inspired the Sig. I Would Die For You

Quote Originally Posted by scifan View Post
    I have an idea. We'll see what happens.
    Sweet! Can't wait to read! If you're interested in my Ronon stories, you can go here http://sanssong.ink-and-quill.com/

Are you guys freaking kidding me? when was this open?

*sighs*

Oh, okay...I'll confess to writing a little tiny thing in my latest fic between Ronon/Keller.

I can't wait to see if there is an instant connection there! Should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Camy View Post

*sighs*

Oh, okay...I'll confess to writing a little tiny thing in my latest fic between Ronon/Keller.

I can't wait to see if there is an instant connection there! Should be interesting.
    Yea, I just notice this a couple days ago. I guess it just started up again after sleeping for a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Camy View Post

*sighs*

I knew we'd win you over! This has been around since the new Keller character was announced. I had a hunch that they were going to pair this two, so VB started the thread. I'd love to see your fic when you're done. .

A little R/K love for everyone!

I knew we'd win you over! This has been around since the new Keller character was announced. I had a hunch that they were going to pair this two, so VB started the thread. I'd love to see your fic when you're done. .

I LOVE that sig Sanssong. Great Job!!
    I'm gonna have to read your fics later. I'm trying to force myself to finish my Teyla fic, then attemt that R/K fic. And in between fit stuff for JTG. We have a new challenge from Camy.
    I'm off for now.

hahaha...mills & boon...

but you got to admit VB you jumped on the title like it was a Mckay buffet....

I'm really happy to hear the news....now I can't wait to see if it actually works out the way we all think it will. Maybe their first scene will be while he's in the infirmary after FS.

ohhh...suz is that the same sig from before? my memory is a bit shoddy...

Quote Originally Posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
    I'm really happy to hear the news....now I can't wait to see if it actually works out the way we all think it will. Maybe their first scene will be while he's in the infirmary after FS.

ohhh...suz is that the same sig from before? my memory is a bit shoddy...
    I imagine they already know each other, she's been there for a while, but we'll be seeing them interact for the first time. I'm looking forward to it!

Yeah, it's the same sig from before, I thought I'd dust it off again.

I imagine they already know each other, she's been there for a while, but we'll be seeing them interact for the first time. I'm looking forward to it!

Yeah, it's the same sig from before, I thought I'd dust it off again.
    oh i'm pretty sure they've meet before with all the missions, I seriously doubt Beckett was the only one taking care of everyone. I mean their first onscreen scene, you know the first that we will see them interact. You know that'll be the scene that makes or breaks the ship...since that's really what I base my ships on....

Oh cool...I've still got some of her pics that I saved when the thread was first started, maybe i'll try a sig....

Spoiler:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/inkandquill/sanssong/NoMoreLonely.jpg
    Suz pulled out the power sig!! Woohoo!!!

hahaha...mills & boon...

but you got to admit VB you jumped on the title like it was a Mckay buffet....

Too true, ooh McKay buffet, you like messing with my head. You're not the only one, this is so cool. Imagine if it comes true. I'll be popping off the walls.
    Spoiler:
    Oh so true, FS and infirmary, they'd have to get to know one another.

Only personal is left, and Lorne isn't one of them. So now that might leave Zelenka and Rodney, Zelenka at the end right? I just remember McKay. If Zelenka is not there, maybe it's just Ronon---I love it, I love it, I love it!!

And with them being lost in space for a period of time, maybe they got to personally know one another!! Oh my gosh...maybe we've just been given our clue into who is paired through FS, those writers are good! They're really good.

oh i'm pretty sure they've meet before with all the missions, I seriously doubt Beckett was the only one taking care of everyone. I mean their first onscreen scene, you know the first that we will see them interact. You know that'll be the scene that makes or breaks the ship...since that's really what I base my ships on....

Oh cool...I've still got some of her pics that I saved when the thread was first started, maybe i'll try a sig....

That really will make or break for me too. If there's no chemistry, then I won't be interested. Can't wait to see what you come up with WA!

Quote Originally Posted by vaberella View Post
    You jumped right on that I see!

Spoiler:

Only personal is left, and Lorne isn't one of them. So now that might leave Zelenka and Rodney, Zelenka at the end right? I just remember McKay. If Zelenka is not there, maybe it's just Ronon---I love it, I love it, I love it!!

And with them being lost in space for a period of time, maybe they got to personally know one another!! Oh my gosh...maybe we've just been given our clue into who is paired through FS, those writers are good! They're really good.
    Sweet!!! I love the way you think VB. That sounds just like the kind of story line I love. Ronon alone with a sexy female! I'm bad I know!!!

Just a trivia thing. Some probably already knew, but I just found out. Jewel Staite aka. Dr. Keller was also in an ep in Season 2, Instinct. She played Ellia.

Just a trivia thing. Some probably already knew, but I just found out. Jewel Staite aka. Dr. Keller was also in an ep in Season 2, Instinct. She played Ellia.
    Yup, I knew that too. And VB claims that she and Ronon had great chemistry then, but I wasn't paying attention. I'll have to go back and look. I think I like her much better as Dr. Keller!

Yup, I knew that too. And VB claims that she and Ronon had great chemistry then, but I wasn't paying attention. I'll have to go back and look. I think I like her much better as Dr. Keller!
    VB must have saw that love-hate thing between them. Ronon LOVED to hate her. LOL Yea, I like her better as Keller too. I'd be nice to get some nice caps of her. I wanted to do a sig, but it wasn't Stargatish so I didn't do it.

VB must have saw that love-hate thing between them. Ronon LOVED to hate her. LOL Yea, I like her better as Keller too. I'd be nice to get some nice caps of her. I wanted to do a sig, but it wasn't Stargatish so I didn't do it.
    Really all you have to do to make it Stargate-ish is to add the gate or Atlantis somewhere. That's what I did.

Too true, ooh McKay buffet, you like messing with my head. You're not the only one, this is so cool. Imagine if it comes true. I'll be popping off the walls.
    Spoiler:

rofl...i'll remember to get a scrapper to get you off the wall...

omg...here we go with the theories...*steps back*...

That really will make or break for me too. If there's no chemistry, then I won't be interested. Can't wait to see what you come up with WA!
    yeah...it's an all or nothing type of thing for me...I can see them getting along with her being a doctor and all, since i really think Ronon needs someone who is compassionate....

and my ronon/jen siggy...using suz's idea to just put in the gate to make it stargatish...

yeah...it's an all or nothing type of thing for me...I can see them getting along with her being a doctor and all, since i really think Ronon needs someone who is compassionate....

and my ronon/jen siggy...using suz's idea to just put in the gate to make it stargatish...

Beautiful sig WB. nice job.

Very nice job WA. It inspired me to do more with these two. Maybe I can get a few caps from FS and the clip that aired. We'll see how the day goes!

Witchy and Suz can you guys make me some avies. I want a R/K avie.

Page 5 of 4462 FirstFirst ... 234567815551055051005 ... LastLast