Page 5 of 4462 FirstFirst ... 234567815551055051005 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 89227
  1. #81
    Lieutenant General scifan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,995

    Default Re: The Doctor and the Wild Man (Keller/Ronon Shippers)

    Quote Originally Posted by sanssong View Post
    I LOVE writing Ronon! He is so much fun cause he will say and do anything. And when you pair him romanticly.... *shivers*..... oh yeah. You should try it just for the experience.
    I have an idea. We'll see what happens.

    Song that inspired the Sig. I Would Die For You


  2. #82
    Captain sanssong's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Protector II
    Posts
    1,513

    Default Re: The Doctor and the Wild Man (Keller/Ronon Shippers)

    Quote Originally Posted by scifan View Post
    I have an idea. We'll see what happens.
    Sweet! Can't wait to read! If you're interested in my Ronon stories, you can go here http://sanssong.ink-and-quill.com/

  3. #83
    Lieutenant General Jeyla4ever's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    17,924

    Default Re: The Doctor and the Wild Man (Keller/Ronon Shippers)

    Are you guys freaking kidding me? when was this open?

    *sighs*

    Oh, okay...I'll confess to writing a little tiny thing in my latest fic between Ronon/Keller.

    I can't wait to see if there is an instant connection there! Should be interesting.

  4. #84
    Lieutenant General scifan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,995

    Default Re: The Doctor and the Wild Man (Keller/Ronon Shippers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Camy View Post
    Are you guys freaking kidding me? when was this open?

    *sighs*

    Oh, okay...I'll confess to writing a little tiny thing in my latest fic between Ronon/Keller.

    I can't wait to see if there is an instant connection there! Should be interesting.
    Yea, I just notice this a couple days ago. I guess it just started up again after sleeping for a few months.

    Song that inspired the Sig. I Would Die For You


  5. #85
    Captain sanssong's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Protector II
    Posts
    1,513

    Default Re: The Doctor and the Wild Man (Keller/Ronon Shippers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Camy View Post
    Are you guys freaking kidding me? when was this open?

    *sighs*

    Oh, okay...I'll confess to writing a little tiny thing in my latest fic between Ronon/Keller.

    I can't wait to see if there is an instant connection there! Should be interesting.
    I knew we'd win you over! This has been around since the new Keller character was announced. I had a hunch that they were going to pair this two, so VB started the thread. I'd love to see your fic when you're done. .

    A little R/K love for everyone!


  6. #86
    Lieutenant General scifan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,995

    Default Re: The Doctor and the Wild Man (Keller/Ronon Shippers)

    Quote Originally Posted by sanssong View Post
    I knew we'd win you over! This has been around since the new Keller character was announced. I had a hunch that they were going to pair this two, so VB started the thread. I'd love to see your fic when you're done. .

    A little R/K love for everyone!

    I LOVE that sig Sanssong. Great Job!!
    I'm gonna have to read your fics later. I'm trying to force myself to finish my Teyla fic, then attemt that R/K fic. And in between fit stuff for JTG. We have a new challenge from Camy.
    I'm off for now.

    Song that inspired the Sig. I Would Die For You


  7. #87

    Default Re: The Doctor and the Wild Man (Keller/Ronon Shippers)

    hahaha...mills & boon...

    but you got to admit VB you jumped on the title like it was a Mckay buffet....

    I'm really happy to hear the news....now I can't wait to see if it actually works out the way we all think it will. Maybe their first scene will be while he's in the infirmary after FS.

    ohhh...suz is that the same sig from before? my memory is a bit shoddy...

  8. #88
    Captain sanssong's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Protector II
    Posts
    1,513

    Default Re: The Doctor and the Wild Man (Keller/Ronon Shippers)

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
    I'm really happy to hear the news....now I can't wait to see if it actually works out the way we all think it will. Maybe their first scene will be while he's in the infirmary after FS.

    ohhh...suz is that the same sig from before? my memory is a bit shoddy...
    I imagine they already know each other, she's been there for a while, but we'll be seeing them interact for the first time. I'm looking forward to it!

    Yeah, it's the same sig from before, I thought I'd dust it off again.

  9. #89

    Default Re: The Doctor and the Wild Man (Keller/Ronon Shippers)

    Quote Originally Posted by sanssong View Post
    I imagine they already know each other, she's been there for a while, but we'll be seeing them interact for the first time. I'm looking forward to it!

    Yeah, it's the same sig from before, I thought I'd dust it off again.
    oh i'm pretty sure they've meet before with all the missions, I seriously doubt Beckett was the only one taking care of everyone. I mean their first onscreen scene, you know the first that we will see them interact. You know that'll be the scene that makes or breaks the ship...since that's really what I base my ships on....

    Oh cool...I've still got some of her pics that I saved when the thread was first started, maybe i'll try a sig....


  10. #90
    Lieutenant Colonel vaberella's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The City of Dis
    Posts
    4,337

    Default Re: The Doctor and the Wild Man (Keller/Ronon Shippers)

    Quote Originally Posted by sanssong View Post
    I knew we'd win you over! This has been around since the new Keller character was announced. I had a hunch that they were going to pair this two, so VB started the thread. I'd love to see your fic when you're done. .

    A little R/K love for everyone!
    Spoiler:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/inkandquill/sanssong/NoMoreLonely.jpg
    Suz pulled out the power sig!! Woohoo!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
    hahaha...mills & boon...

    but you got to admit VB you jumped on the title like it was a Mckay buffet....

    I'm really happy to hear the news....now I can't wait to see if it actually works out the way we all think it will. Maybe their first scene will be while he's in the infirmary after FS.
    Too true, ooh McKay buffet, you like messing with my head. You're not the only one, this is so cool. Imagine if it comes true. I'll be popping off the walls.
    Spoiler:
    Oh so true, FS and infirmary, they'd have to get to know one another.

    Only personal is left, and Lorne isn't one of them. So now that might leave Zelenka and Rodney, Zelenka at the end right? I just remember McKay. If Zelenka is not there, maybe it's just Ronon---I love it, I love it, I love it!!

    And with them being lost in space for a period of time, maybe they got to personally know one another!! Oh my gosh...maybe we've just been given our clue into who is paired through FS, those writers are good! They're really good.

  11. #91
    Captain sanssong's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Protector II
    Posts
    1,513

    Default Re: The Doctor and the Wild Man (Keller/Ronon Shippers)

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
    oh i'm pretty sure they've meet before with all the missions, I seriously doubt Beckett was the only one taking care of everyone. I mean their first onscreen scene, you know the first that we will see them interact. You know that'll be the scene that makes or breaks the ship...since that's really what I base my ships on....

    Oh cool...I've still got some of her pics that I saved when the thread was first started, maybe i'll try a sig....


    That really will make or break for me too. If there's no chemistry, then I won't be interested. Can't wait to see what you come up with WA!

  12. #92
    Captain sanssong's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Protector II
    Posts
    1,513

    Default Re: The Doctor and the Wild Man (Keller/Ronon Shippers)

    Quote Originally Posted by vaberella View Post
    Suz pulled out the power sig!! Woohoo!!!
    You jumped right on that I see!


    Quote Originally Posted by vaberella View Post
    Spoiler:
    Oh so true, FS and infirmary, they'd have to get to know one another.

    Only personal is left, and Lorne isn't one of them. So now that might leave Zelenka and Rodney, Zelenka at the end right? I just remember McKay. If Zelenka is not there, maybe it's just Ronon---I love it, I love it, I love it!!

    And with them being lost in space for a period of time, maybe they got to personally know one another!! Oh my gosh...maybe we've just been given our clue into who is paired through FS, those writers are good! They're really good.
    Sweet!!! I love the way you think VB. That sounds just like the kind of story line I love. Ronon alone with a sexy female! I'm bad I know!!!

  13. #93
    Lieutenant General scifan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,995

    Default Re: The Doctor and the Wild Man (Keller/Ronon Shippers)

    Just a trivia thing. Some probably already knew, but I just found out. Jewel Staite aka. Dr. Keller was also in an ep in Season 2, Instinct. She played Ellia.

    Song that inspired the Sig. I Would Die For You


  14. #94
    Captain sanssong's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Protector II
    Posts
    1,513

    Default Re: The Doctor and the Wild Man (Keller/Ronon Shippers)

    Quote Originally Posted by scifan View Post
    Just a trivia thing. Some probably already knew, but I just found out. Jewel Staite aka. Dr. Keller was also in an ep in Season 2, Instinct. She played Ellia.
    Yup, I knew that too. And VB claims that she and Ronon had great chemistry then, but I wasn't paying attention. I'll have to go back and look. I think I like her much better as Dr. Keller!

  15. #95
    Lieutenant General scifan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,995

    Default Re: The Doctor and the Wild Man (Keller/Ronon Shippers)

    Quote Originally Posted by sanssong View Post
    Yup, I knew that too. And VB claims that she and Ronon had great chemistry then, but I wasn't paying attention. I'll have to go back and look. I think I like her much better as Dr. Keller!
    VB must have saw that love-hate thing between them. Ronon LOVED to hate her. LOL Yea, I like her better as Keller too. I'd be nice to get some nice caps of her. I wanted to do a sig, but it wasn't Stargatish so I didn't do it.

    Song that inspired the Sig. I Would Die For You


  16. #96
    Captain sanssong's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Protector II
    Posts
    1,513

    Default Re: The Doctor and the Wild Man (Keller/Ronon Shippers)

    Quote Originally Posted by scifan View Post
    VB must have saw that love-hate thing between them. Ronon LOVED to hate her. LOL Yea, I like her better as Keller too. I'd be nice to get some nice caps of her. I wanted to do a sig, but it wasn't Stargatish so I didn't do it.
    Really all you have to do to make it Stargate-ish is to add the gate or Atlantis somewhere. That's what I did.

  17. #97

    Default Re: The Doctor and the Wild Man (Keller/Ronon Shippers)

    Quote Originally Posted by vaberella View Post
    Suz pulled out the power sig!! Woohoo!!!



    Too true, ooh McKay buffet, you like messing with my head. You're not the only one, this is so cool. Imagine if it comes true. I'll be popping off the walls.
    Spoiler:
    Oh so true, FS and infirmary, they'd have to get to know one another.

    Only personal is left, and Lorne isn't one of them. So now that might leave Zelenka and Rodney, Zelenka at the end right? I just remember McKay. If Zelenka is not there, maybe it's just Ronon---I love it, I love it, I love it!!

    And with them being lost in space for a period of time, maybe they got to personally know one another!! Oh my gosh...maybe we've just been given our clue into who is paired through FS, those writers are good! They're really good.
    rofl...i'll remember to get a scrapper to get you off the wall...

    omg...here we go with the theories...*steps back*...

    Quote Originally Posted by sanssong View Post
    That really will make or break for me too. If there's no chemistry, then I won't be interested. Can't wait to see what you come up with WA!
    yeah...it's an all or nothing type of thing for me...I can see them getting along with her being a doctor and all, since i really think Ronon needs someone who is compassionate....

    and my ronon/jen siggy...using suz's idea to just put in the gate to make it stargatish...


  18. #98
    Lieutenant General scifan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,995

    Default Re: The Doctor and the Wild Man (Keller/Ronon Shippers)

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
    rofl...i'll remember to get a scrapper to get you off the wall...

    omg...here we go with the theories...*steps back*...



    yeah...it's an all or nothing type of thing for me...I can see them getting along with her being a doctor and all, since i really think Ronon needs someone who is compassionate....

    and my ronon/jen siggy...using suz's idea to just put in the gate to make it stargatish...

    Beautiful sig WB. nice job.

    Song that inspired the Sig. I Would Die For You


  19. #99
    Captain sanssong's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Protector II
    Posts
    1,513

    Default Re: The Doctor and the Wild Man (Keller/Ronon Shippers)

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
    and my ronon/jen siggy...using suz's idea to just put in the gate to make it stargatish...

    Very nice job WA. It inspired me to do more with these two. Maybe I can get a few caps from FS and the clip that aired. We'll see how the day goes!

  20. #100
    Lieutenant Colonel vaberella's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The City of Dis
    Posts
    4,337

    Default Re: The Doctor and the Wild Man (Keller/Ronon Shippers)

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
    rofl...i'll remember to get a scrapper to get you off the wall...

    omg...here we go with the theories...*steps back*...



    yeah...it's an all or nothing type of thing for me...I can see them getting along with her being a doctor and all, since i really think Ronon needs someone who is compassionate....

    and my ronon/jen siggy...using suz's idea to just put in the gate to make it stargatish...


    Witchy and Suz can you guys make me some avies. I want a R/K avie.

Page 5 of 4462 FirstFirst ... 234567815551055051005 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation
    By Pharaoh Atem in forum SGA Characters and Relationships
    Replies: 14165
    Last Post: June 27th, 2016, 03:58 PM
  2. Jennifer Keller/Evan Lorne Discussion/Ship/Appreciation
    By AnnaBee in forum SGA Characters and Relationships
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: July 22nd, 2011, 05:45 AM
  3. Jennifer Keller/Richard Woolsey Discussion/Ship/Appreciation
    By Reiko in forum SGA Characters and Relationships
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: February 8th, 2011, 02:46 PM
  4. Dr.Mckay/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion
    By HolyAngelQueenSG-1 in forum SGA Characters and Relationships
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 26th, 2011, 02:45 AM
  5. Todd/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation
    By FallenAngelII in forum SGA Characters and Relationships
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: August 8th, 2010, 09:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •