Page 2 of 4463 FirstFirst 1234512521025021002 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Doctor and the Wild Man (Keller/Ronon Shippers)

She should teach him osmosis first.

Now let me explain. I used to watch this show called 'Blake Holsey High', I think it was a Canadian show, it was great. There was this science teacher, dear [insert deity] almighty!! I can't tell you enough how fantastic he is. And you guys know me about brainy 'science' men...VB goes gaga!!

Anyway I would tune in ONLY to watch this man; and every time he'd be on screen, I'd picture him naked with only his tie, talking about osmosis or going over the structure of the DNA double helix. Just the tought makes me drool---anyway the point of this...

Ronon taking an oral exam on science---and my girl picturing him naked---shoot, me picturing him naked. Really it's about the brains for me. Ronon would probably move up my hotness level and would share no.2 with Zelenka, if he was portrayed with an IQ of 185. You know, looks aren't enough for me!!

Quote Originally Posted by sanssong View Post
    Gosh I love it when non-shippers are drawn into my world! I agree with everything you've said in terms of them being opposite, but complementary. I think there will be a good dynamic here. And yes, the science comment could be a very good lead in, as I do believe he was serious about that. Ronon hates to be useless, it's not in his nature, so I can see him seeking out someone to educate him. ;P
    THis will make very interesting story if the writer really follow up with this idea. And think about a ep that Ronan gets to save the day using brain not muscle and out witting McKay, that would be priceless hehehh

Chief Master Sergeant i found forever's Avatar

Did they have *any* scenes together? Oo
    livejournal * fanfiction

i do not support the cast changes. No x-over. Yes Elizabeth & Carson.
    http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7022/whosnextkd6.gif

Quote Originally Posted by i found forever View Post
    Not yet

Quote Originally Posted by vaberella View Post
    Ronon taking an oral exam on science---and my girl picturing him naked---shoot, me picturing him naked. Really it's about the brains for me. Ronon would probably move up my hotness level and would share no.2 with Zelenka, if he was portrayed with an IQ of 185. You know, looks aren't enough for me!!
    Geeze VB, you totally crack me up. Although you may have a point about Keller being able to concentrate on anything but Ronon and sex when she's with him. I know that's where MY mind would go! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by travis View Post
    THis will make very interesting story if the writer really follow up with this idea. And think about a ep that Ronan gets to save the day using brain not muscle and out witting McKay, that would be priceless hehehh
    I would love that! Especially since Rodney takes such a dim view of Ronon's brains! Of course to save the day, he would have to have Keller's help! ;P

Not as of yet, however there is un-official talk for next season that-
    Spoiler:
    Dr. Keller is being brought on in part as a serious love interest for Ronon. I wasn't that crazy about the idea to be honest till I saw Jewel as the good doctor and the idea just knocked me over! I think they will be perfect together.
    You mark my words, when they are finally in a scene together next season, the chemistry will be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Freekzilla View Post
    *peeks in, looks at thread title and shakes head* Already?!?!?!?!?!

Well you know good "ship" is like ice cream, you can't have too much too soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Freekzilla View Post
    *still shaking head is disbelief*

I still just don't understand it.
    It's a crack pairing, like Ronon/Sora, Lorne/Parish, and all those other pairings that have never even met, and are posibly not happening, hence "crack pairings".

ETA: Except Lorne and Parish have actually you know... met.

I will be looking forward to their first scene together and I think they will really compliment each other. She came across as a very gentle compassionate person while Ronan is the big gruff guy but also with a soft centre.

I think they will have great chemisty and it will be interesting to see just how they react to each other when they first meet. I wonder if it will be as explosive as John and Teylas first meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Luz View Post
    It's a crack pairing, like Ronon/Sora, Lorne/Parish, and all those other pairings that have never even met, and are posibly not happening, hence "crack pairings".

ETA: Except Lorne and Parish have actually you know... met.
    This thread is for those who SUPPORT this pairing. If you can't do that DON'T come here and post. If you do it again, I'll report you to the mods.

Quote Originally Posted by bluealien View Post
    I will be looking forward to their first scene together and I think they will really compliment each other. She came across as a very gentle compassionate person while Ronan is the big gruff guy but also with a soft centre.

I think they will have great chemisty and it will be interesting to see just how they react to each other when they first meet. I wonder if it will be as explosive as John and Teylas first meeting.

That's a great point about Ronon. He does like to come off scary and gruff sometimes, but he's really such a softy.

As for the meeting being as exciting as John and Teyla's? Hmmmm...... that would be a lot to live up to.

I guess I'd have to say that I think Ronon will notice her before she notices him. I also think that he will resist the attraction he has for her, telling himself he's not ready yet. But do I think the sparks will fly when we see them together for the first time? Oh yeah, absolutely.

This thread is for those who SUPPORT this pairing. If you can't do that DON'T come here and post. If you do it again, I'll report you to the mods.
    Where did I say I didn't support it?, crack pairings are fun (being liberated from expecting anything to happen canon-wise and all that) and curiously enough Ronon is in most of mine, he's quite fun to pair off. I don't know about you, but that's my reason for shipping, having FUN.

Some people just wonder why anyone would bother shipping for two people who haven't met or whose chances of getting together are minimal, I was explaining the concept of a crack pairing. I have a few, Ronon/Weir, Teyla/McKay, and Ronon/Keller sounds interesting too, only don't expect me to go all "*omg* so gonna happen", because I've never been the "my pairing has got to be canon or I'll die *omg*" kind of shipper (that sucks all the fun out of a ship IMO).
    Last edited by Luz; February 11th, 2007 at 01:08 PM.

Chief Master Sergeant i found forever's Avatar

Not yet
    oh-kay Oo

No one has asked you to
    and you could be just a tid little bit less rude? I didn't see anyone bashing/whatever the paring. Oo
    livejournal * fanfiction

i do not support the cast changes. No x-over. Yes Elizabeth & Carson.
    http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7022/whosnextkd6.gif

Where did I say I didn't support it?, crack pairings are fun (being liberated from expecting anything to happen canon-wise and all that) and curiously enough Ronon is in most of mine, he's quite fun to pair off. I don't know about you, but that's my reason for shipping, having FUN.

Some people just wonder why anyone would bother shipping for two people who haven't met or whose chances of getting together are minimal, I was explaining the concept of a crack pairing. I have a few, Ronon/Weir, Teyla/McKay, and Ronon/Keller sounds interesting too, only don't expect me to go all "*omg* so gonna happen", because I've never been the "my pairing has got to be canon or I'll die *omg*" kind of shipper (that sucks all the fun out of a ship IMO).
    Hmmmm... I don't seem to recall anyone asking what a "crack pairing" was...

And although these two haven't officially met yet, you have to know that as Atlantis' CMO they are going to meet and I would say the chances of getting together are as good as any other possible pairing on the show. It's your personal opinion that their chances are minimal, I don't happen to share it. I personally will ship for them whether they are canon or not, and I'm certianly not asking anyone to come along for the ride.

Lastly the very idea that your very first post here tried to reduce the idea of a Keller/Ronon ship to a "crack ship" (by your definition one that will never happen on the show) you did indeed imply that you don't support it. And you also gave the impression that anyone who does is only wasting their time. That's what I objected to and I'll stand by what I said. Perhaps you should be more careful in the future to say exactly what you mean.

oh-kay Oo

and you could be just a tid little bit less rude? I didn't see anyone bashing/whatever the paring. Oo

I could ask you the same thing. I find it rude that you came to this thread and immeditely tried to throw cold water on our fun.

Perhaps you should be more careful in the future to say exactly what you mean.
    Or maybe you could take this shipping business a bit less seriously, and not act like you can read people's minds, I said exactly what I wanted to say. And FYI 'crack pairing' is not used as a derogatory term, it's used to poke fun at yourself, as in "my crack pairing is O'neill/Elizabeth".
    That you've decided to take it as an offense that's another issue, but on the internet at large it's not used to cause offense.

If they have chemistry Im all for it.
    Adds to list of Ronon ships:
    Teyla/Ronon
    Random Girl from Tao/Ronon
    McKay/Ronon
    Dr. Keller/ Ronon

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/4...illeds3xb7.png

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Quote Originally Posted by LadyBozi View Post
    If they have chemistry Im all for it.
    Adds to list of Ronon ships:
    Teyla/Ronon
    Random Girl from Tao/Ronon
    McKay/Ronon
    Dr. Keller/ Ronon
    Exactly, my base for some pairings is that they'd look good together, there are other pairings I'm sure won't happen like say Cam/Sam, but I like them (in fic) because the sex would be good. I'm all for pairing up teh pretty people.

Exactly, my base for some pairings is that they'd look good together, there are other pairings I'm sure won't happen like say Cam/Sam, but I like them (in fic) because the sex would be good. I'm all for pairing up teh pretty people.
    Yaya for Pretty People! lol

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/4...illeds3xb7.png

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Page 2 of 4463 FirstFirst 1234512521025021002 ... LastLast