This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANUBIS'S SUPER-WEAPON Ship vs Ori Ship

I mean Anubis's ship its fire power is very powerful and with Eye of Apophis
    Eye of Osiris Eye of Ra Eye of Seth and the Eye of Tiamat as a power source This ship could beat an Ori I think

Also if this has been posted before I'm sorry
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

If the Ori shp engines are not working then Anubis could take it out
    Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
    Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
    new enemy of the Ori
    At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Sharks with lazers > Ori > Anubis

Comment

i dont about the shields on anubis's but from that ep when they were on jonas's planets 'homecoming' i think anubis scientist stated just one wave of his zapping thing would totally destroy the whole city and maybe the outskirts of langara.

so agaiinst a ori ship like fully powered would stand up a chance but maybe not alot, but if it gets destroyed anubis could just float in and take over prior and then he be powerful again (of course, if he didnt ascended and fight oma)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
          i dont about the shields on anubis's but from that ep when they were on jonas's planets 'homecoming' i think anubis scientist stated just one wave of his zapping thing would totally destroy the whole city and maybe the outskirts of langara.
          Toth talked about the standard cannons, upgraded with naqahdriah.

It's a question of range.
          First, what weapon would Anubis use?

The standard cannons, only powered by the Eyes, if it works that way?
          The lightning bolts? How far do they reach and would they go through Ori shields?
          The flower of doom? Would it work against ori shields? How long does it need to lock on a target?

His ship might be able to withstand several beams, but it may not be able to do anything else.
          The real kicker to me is the lightning. It could work as well as drone regarding shields, and instakill the ori crusader.
          The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

The Orii ships have power pre-ascended Ancient shields and weapons, where Anubis only has more powerful Goa'uld shields and weapons.

An Orii ship would totally destroy Anubis's Supership, because Anubis wouldn't have been able to use any ascended knowledge he had.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
              The Orii ships have power pre-ascended Ancient shields and weapons, where Anubis only has more powerful Goa'uld shields and weapons.

An Orii ship would totally destroy Anubis's Supership, because Anubis wouldn't have been able to use any ascended knowledge he had.
              its most likely the ori gave their knowledge of tech with abit of help with ascended knoedge to give to the followers to biuld their shield gnerators since the ori are ascended and its not like they biuld ships yp there since over 10,000 years have passed
              sigpic

Comment

10 to 1 the ori shields will block the lightning bolts. however they might still be a lot more effective at draining the ori shields than other weapons so far. thing is, the ori beam will punch through Anubis' shields & probably rip his ship apart in a few shots before he can fire the lightning gun again

Comment

its most likely the ori gave their knowledge of tech with abit of help with ascended knoedge to give to the followers to biuld their shield gnerators since the ori are ascended and its not like they biuld ships yp there since over 10,000 years have passed
                  10,000 years? Um, the Ori have been ascended for quite a while. I think they've been ascended for millions of years.

And the fact that they haven't built any ship in their ascended form, does not mean that they can not gain the knowledge on how to build super-ships and then hand down that knowledge to their followers.
                  http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

so agaiinst a ori ship like fully powered would stand up a chance but maybe not alot, but if it gets destroyed anubis could just float in and take over prior and then he be powerful again (of course, if he didnt ascended and fight oma)
                    But also remember in that same episode, when Ba'al's fleet shwoed up, there was only 5 Hataks iirc, and they pummled his ship into oblivion. YES they did say his shields were 70% less effective, but i think that the same 12 they had at camelot could have torn his ship into bits even if he was at full strenght. And those 12 hataks did not last long against the Ori..

Though i do admit, his ship when fully shielded held well against those ships lord Yu brought to bare against him over Abydos.

Comment

i would say it would take out the ori ship but anubis's super ship wouldnt be able to get into position to do that, it wouldnt last nearly as long as it would take to power the weapon.
                      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
                      X