Rare Pairings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
    I'd also love to see an AU Janet/Beckett ship. It would be such a tender little love match...oh, it would make a great third series. Two doctors (and Cassie) on a trip in a puddle jumper end up lost in space...
    I love fics with that ship. It just...works (a lot more than it should lmao). Oh well now they're

Spoiler:
    together in death.

I've also read a few Janet/Teal'c fics, which I was surprised to find.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      Sam and Teal'c is my fave.
      I've watched some great vids for that pair. There's one I've wanted to see "No one needs to know" but I wasn't able to get the link to work

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
      I actually found one. I'll have to dig out the link later.=)
      ooooh please!

caz, Yeah, I've seen that pairing, I've also seen Janet/Jack. (I drew one picture that hinted at Janet/Teal'c but I'm afraid to share it seeing as it's a crossover) Darn it, I'm really not into fanfic so much, so, does anyone here draw any of these rare pairings?

Am I the only Vala/Jonas fan?
      Last edited by nebulan; 08 February 2007, 01:44 PM.

Comment

The Vala/Tomin vid does contain SPOILERS for episode 10.12 The Line in the Sand (and I mean like half the vid must come from that episode as I didn't recognize the scenes.)

http://community.livejournal.com/sta...ds/144181.html
        sigpic
        thanks Stef
        Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Bates/Teyla has always interested me, but I never shipped. That would require him reappearing lol

Comment

Lol. Bates/Teyla has always interested me too.

Although I really wish that Everett would get de-wraithified, cos really Weir/Everett=OTP.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              I'd like to see Vala and Rodney, the sparks flying would light up Atlantis
              lol ... I wouldn't have even thought about that one but that would be great!

I always thought Teal'c/Vala was kinda fun. And Sam/Ba'al would be interesting to watch ...

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
              "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter View Post
                There's not enough Jack/Janet out there.
                You are so right, I was just about to post that! I guess it would be called Jacket??

Anyway, I ship Jack/Sam, or Daniel/Sam but I've always liked Jack-Janet scenes. The height differential is hysterical to me; especially when Jack called her a "Napoleonic power monger". The other day, I stumbled across an interview with RDA in which the author suggests they were going to hint at it.

This excerpt comes form SFX magazine. The article is entitled "Gate Crasher" (Oct. 1999).--Thanks to http://rdanderson.com/for the link (an excellent website):

Anderson also protests innocence of any knowledge of the possibility that Dr. Janet Fraiser (Teryl Rothery) could pique O'Neill's interest. It might appear that to the Colonel she is merely yet another scientist, but her fiery and determined personality could ignite a few sparks in the coming months. Definitely a case of "watch this space".

I'll bring pics next time lol--a theology paper is awaiting me....

Later,
                Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

I also love Sam/Baal and Sam/Teal'c, but what I would have loved to see more is Sam/General Kerrigan (Prodigy, season 4) I really thought there was something between those two !! I know it's been some years now but I'm not over it lol
                  sigpic

Comment

I like the idea of Ba'al/Vala too.

And I thought the scene where the team are playing basketball and Vala bumps Teal'c's hip was really cute!

Comment

Ba'al/Vala is totally cool. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Ba'al /Vala woluld be interesting.

Spoiler:

I hear the second SG1 Movie has Qetesh as Ba'al's queen so there should be fodder for this ship there
                        sigpic
                        thanks Stef
                        Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

^ We will see them together in continuum at least thats something
                          sigpic

Comment

But do you ship Qetesh/Ba'al or Vala/Ba'al in that case?
                            sigpic
                            thanks Stef
                            Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Having just rewatched Chimera (S7) I would say what on earth was wrong with Sam pining after Jack when she had a lovely bloke like Pete chasing her. I would really really like to see Pete come back.
                              sigpic
                              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
                                Having just rewatched Chimera (S7) I would say what on earth was wrong with Sam pining after Jack when she had a lovely bloke like Pete chasing her. I would really really like to see Pete come back.

The problem with Pete was that he pushed too hard too fast for the commitment and didn't let Sam fully work out her issues. Had he propossed at the end of season 8 rather than in the begining he may have had a chance but buying the house and making wedding plans in the middle of the final fight with Anubis was a bit much. In my opinion. (I'm not into Sam/Jack either)
                                sigpic
                                thanks Stef
                                Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Working...
                                X