Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Olli View Post
    Sam / Janet
    Where have you been? Sam/Janet is probably the leading femslash pairing in fanfic.
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
      Where have you been? Sam/Janet is probably the leading femslash pairing in fanfic.
      Of course!

But in the show the ship or even slash moments between them are rarely shown.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
        And boring to tears to watch
        It would depend on what else was going on in the episode. If the epidsode was exremely hectic it might be kind of nice to watch as a sort breather but yes in the long run it woulod be boring to watch.=)
        sigpic
        thanks Stef
        Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

*shyly sticks hand up*

Does Sam/Daniel count as a rare pairing?

Comment

Since seeing Ryan Robbins at Peg2, I've been after Elizabeth/Ladon fic.

Comment

Elizabeth/Ladon is so much love. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

i don't know about rare.. but my favorite ship or slash is sheppard/beckett... it's just sooo cute *sighshappily*

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                  *shyly sticks hand up*

Does Sam/Daniel count as a rare pairing?
                  Hey Jess, I wouldn't count them as a rare pair because they have their own thread. I was meaning ships like my pet Thor/Heimdall OTP when I started this thread. or heck Daniel/Kira (destroyer of worlds)=)
                  sigpic
                  thanks Stef
                  Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

I've heard a few whispers of Chuck/Elizabeth fans. They know how they are.

Comment

Well, he is totally crushing on Elizabeth.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Bounty:
                        Spoiler:
                        Well, there goes my interest in a possible Mrs. Bill Lee. I still seem to remember Dr. Lee saying he had kids, but he's always flirting, he flirted with Weir in "The Return 1" and then in Bounty he was flirting with girls at that Science Convention or whatever it was. So either he's divorced or his marriage is in trouble? Or maybe I'm wrong about him having kids... (Which I was so sure he mentioned that he did)...I dunno.

Comment

He mentioned his kids in the Atlantis episode Critical Mass, they're fans of 101 Dalmations

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                            Hey Jess, I wouldn't count them as a rare pair because they have their own thread. I was meaning ships like my pet Thor/Heimdall OTP when I started this thread. or heck Daniel/Kira (destroyer of worlds)=)
                            Oh okay, I get ya. I guess I didn't understand right...heheh, sorry about that I kinda like Thor/Heimdall myself actually

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                              That would be exactly why I'm a Thor/Heimdall fan. One of these days I'm going to write the fic with Daniel/Janet and Thor/Heimdall and virtual reality naughtyness.

That is so perfect.=)

Do tell me when you write it!!!
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

shep/dex... although its not so rare now is it.. cuz there is their own thread for 'em... but i need more fics for 'em though.

ive actaully seen some dan/lam out there... but for the life of me i cant remember where

Cam/Vala... need more fics for this pair... hey dont look at me like im crazy... ben and claud have great chemistry... i know they have their own thread as well... but this pairing is also so rare as well

Ba'al/Sam, Ba'al/Vala anyone... evil sexy sys lord and those two ladies (threads, insiders) well yea Ba'al/Sam has their own thread as well
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X