• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any Sam/Barrett fics out there

Comment

I kinda like the idea of Ronon/Weir.
      sigpic

Comment

I like to pair Stargates and Puddle Jumpers. It's hot.

Comment

Steve/Elizabeth all the way.

Also Sheppard/Sue (white haired wraith queen).
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by audreysmagic View Post
            Thanks for promoting it! :-D It's one of my favorite awards, though I'm not personally involved...I've been popping into my favorite secondary ship pairings and letting people know...the more publicity the better! And the lovely thing is they don't compete against each other, just the categories, so Carter/Mitchell, McKay/Carter, McKay/Weir, Weir/Zelenka, and anything else, can all live peacefully together!
            Ooooh thanks for that! I've been looking for some more Mckay/Carter fics.

I basically like any ship that has Mckay in it. Mckay/Carter, Mckay/Weir, Mckay/whale (I read a good fic about this the other day)...and if im feeling like being random, Mckay/ZPM, McKay/Puddlejumper, Mckay/sheet, McKay/bed, Mckay/Sandwhich Lmao.
            sigpic

Spread the Mckay LOVE... around and around ... until you get Dizzy!

Daniel and Vala Forever xXx
            "You should of seen me! I was amazing!"

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              I think I might ship them if there was no Sam/Jack ship for me!

Comment

I thought you all might be interested to know that the Stargate Fan Awards NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN!!!

With the new category system this year, it only takes 5 nominations for a pairing to get it's own category!!!

[Permission to forward]

Attention Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis fans:

It's time once again to bring recognition to the best stories and
                storytellers, the best artists, and the best vidders in the fandom.
                Nominations for the 2007 Stargate Fan Awards are now open. They will be open
                from April 9, 2007 and remain open until May 20, 2007. This includes
                both Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis.

We've made a few changes to the site. Check us out to see what we've
                done. You'll be surprised.

http://www.stargatefanawards.com

First of all, sign up for an account! You will need to be registered
                as an account holder in order to submit nominations and vote. It's
                easy! Don't try to use an old login account from last year...it won't
                work.

Once you are registered, browse through our "Site Directory". You can
                find a link in the top navigation bar. Here, you will find the main
                portion of the site's content including descriptions and definitions for
                the 2007 genres, categories, and subcategories. Also, be sure to read
                over the "Changes for 2007", our rules, and other nominating
                information.

Don't forget to signup for our newsletter again. Even if you signed up
                last year, you must sign up again to keep receiving newsletters during
                2007. We promise to do a better job of issuing newsletters this year!

We've tried to place all important links in our top navigation bar.
                You'll find links to our 2001-2006 archives, our Live Journal, and
                others.

Don't forget to add our Live Journal to your "friends' list"!

Start nominating today! You must signup for an account on our site to
                nominate! Once you do, just click the "Nominate Now!" link in the top
                navigation bar to view the nomination submission form. You can only
                put one nomination per form this year but you can nominate as many times
                as you'd like!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the team at
                [email protected]. For technical issues, please contact our
                webmaster directly at [email protected].

Start nominating the "best of the best" now!

Yours,
                The 2007 Stargate Fan Awards Team

"Recognizing, celebrating, and enjoying the creativity of the Stargate
                fandom!"
                It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by Copernicus View Post
                  I like to pair Stargates and Puddle Jumpers. It's hot.
                  stargates and puddle jumpers all the way! lol

what about jonas and that ancient girl from atlantis? Haven't seen that much of that ship.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
                    I have to ask, since it is the rare pairings thread, does anyone else here like Kavanagh/Simpson?
                    I like Kav/Anything!

ETA: Except Ba'al. He's too fugly for Kavvie. Plus I'd have to die if Kavvie went blonde .
                    "Why do they give us green, my precious, my love.... why?! when we wants RED"

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                      I think they are cute but in my main AU J&S but maybe in some other AR Sam and Barrett
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Has anyone suggested Weir and that palm pilot thing she's always carrying with her as a pairing? It literally never leaves her side. Makes you wonder...
                        'I am frightened that the flame of hate will burn me
                        will scorch my pride, scar my heart
                        It will burn and I cannot put it out...'

Sig by Falcon Horus- thank you!

my LJ of squee *myspace of angst * my fic of random

My OTP forever, by Stef, who is awesome:
                        Spoiler:

Thanks, Stef!

Comment

Weir/Zelenka

Hammond/Janet

Jack/Thor

Jonas/banana

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

What the hell is going on here? Unnatural pairings? What about Weir/Teyla, Weir/Sam, Weir/Vala, Sam/Teyla, Sam/Vala & Vala/Teyla? Or any male gay relationships? How do you know they're not bi? lol
                            sigpic

Comment

I started a new game first to 50 it's a Elizabeth shipping game all Elizabeth ship people can play

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=59540
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Holy hannah, there's a rare pairings thread?

Where has that been hiding out? - In the depths of Gateworld's oblivion, Lemming.

I only actively ship rare pairings, hence the reason I'm so incredibly fic-deprived.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X