Rare Pairings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare Pairings

I know I can't be the only person with a favorite unusual pairing. So let's discuss them.

My one true pairing is Thor/ Hiemdall.

Anyone else?
    sigpic
    thanks Stef
    Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

wow, another Thor/Heimdall shipper!! But you didn't hear that from me it's like Daniel/Janet: Asgardified!! (teehee)

But I claim my OTP as Beckett/chair. Feel the love.

Comment

OMG, Beckett/chair!!! That is some serious *fatal* attraction!!!

It was so funny!! "I break things like that!!"

Daniel/Janet are my favourite "rare" pairing. I saw this (picture below) in someone's video long before I actually saw the episode "Rite of passage" where this scene is from (so I didn't know what was it all about, and that's why the whole "body talk" made a really big impression). My jaw just dropped. So subtle, but then again, very "loud".

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

ohh I don't count D/J as that rare...after all, Teryl Rothery and Michael Shanks admit to adding in stuff *ships it*

Beckett/chair = TEH AWESOME!! I've written a couple of fics for that pairing. His facial expressions can be analysed in oh so many wonderful ways...

Comment

No, D/J are not really rare, but they are subtle. (whish they weren't so subtle) You have to know where to watch I love "2010" and that scene at the restaurant, where she was starring at him . It was a really shippy episode!!

What kind of fanfiction do you write?

Comment

parody, fluff, angst...lol whatever springs to mind. I'll write any ship though - I have a hankering to see more inanimate object shipping (eg. beckett/chair, rodney/ZPM, teyla/sticks...heeheee...)

Comment

Gotta read that!!! Rodney /ZPM especially!! I ike parody also

I write fics too, only problem is - they're in croatian...

Comment

As far as rare pairings go, I have one ship one and one slash one, and they're both SGA.

First off is Teyla/Zelenka, and the second one is Parrish/Lorne (You know, that botanist in Runner? The one that was only in first few minutes of the episode and is never seen again? Yeah that guy.)

Comment

Teyla/Zelenka? *that* would be interesting match!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    Teyla/Zelenka? *that* would be interesting match!!!
                    It is, but I think it's adorable.

Comment

The more I think about it... I have to watch more episodes! But I guess I see what you mean. It would be cute! Are there fanfics or videos 'bout them?

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        The more I think about it... I have to watch more episodes! But I guess I see what you mean. It would be cute! Are there fanfics or videos 'bout them?
                        Not really. There are a couple of fics over at wraithbait, and I wouldn't be surprised if there were more floating around livejournal, but I haven't found any.

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                          As far as rare pairings go, I have one ship one and one slash one, and they're both SGA.

First off is Teyla/Zelenka, and the second one is Parrish/Lorne (You know, that botanist in Runner? The one that was only in first few minutes of the episode and is never seen again? Yeah that guy.)
                          I have no idea how people manage to write pairings for characters that served as an extra

Comment

There's not enough Jack/Janet out there.

a time to mourn

Comment

Weir/Caldwell for me, that was 'shipping' up nicely but suddenly petered out.
                              Rodney/ZPM obviously or Kavanaugh with anyone, those are thin on the ground, LOL wonder why?
                              sigpic
                              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Working...
                              X