SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    OHHH.. I wonder what Rachel luttrel has been up to..
    Last I saw of her she was in Arrow. Beyond that... rather quiet...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Just looked up her on IMDB and other than 1 ep of NCIS, 1 of LA, a short, and another show, with 1 ep, she has been rather inactive it seems.

Comment

Watching Wylverine with Don S. Davis!!!
        CARPE DIEM
        ANJA

Comment

I'm just getting through Supernatural and there have been many Stargate faces in the first 4-5 seasons. They must also shoot in Vancouver.

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
            I'm just getting through Supernatural and there have been many Stargate faces in the first 4-5 seasons. They must also shoot in Vancouver.
            They do, I was watching season 9 and a scene had the bar we go to to sing karaoke in the background! A few more Stargate faces to come as you watch.

Comment

Originally posted by David85 View Post
              Is he the husband or the boyfriend?
              boyfriend, because if you recall from The Return when Weir was on Earth for realz, "Narim" told her that he'd found somebody new.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I just saw Peter Williams on the newest Expanse.

Comment

Ben Browder on Doctor Who.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarcorny View Post
                    Ben Browder on Doctor Who.
                    You've just watched the Matt Smith western episode.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hi,

Yes. I'm glad Dr Who visited the US setting a bit. I do not want it all US or most - Britsh is too good. British humor is like Mel Brooks - it knocks you off your feet or it leaves you cold - seldom in between.

The "western" town was not quite right. Knew it was wild west but the architecture was a little off if you wanted to be nit picky (which I do not care about unless it was really strange). Funniest architecture change I ever saw was Blazing Saddles moving from the western town fight to the big picture stage chorus man scene with Dom Deluise (Urgo).

Amy Pond with the six-shooter shooting by accident was just great.

Doug vV
                      Atlanta, GA and all places out beyond the atmosphere.

Comment

Was watching this ungodly laughable flik called "Mega Snake" and was surprised Michael Shanks was in it.

Comment

Claudia Black returns as a voice actress in the UNCHARTED : THE LOST LEGACY.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8qzBkHjk_0
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xbs1j1UcMA
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jElva34yUfM

Christopher Judge plays Kratos in GOD OF WAR game. Here is a motion capture scene and the trailer :
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONw-hazMHJ8
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2dIree761Q

Ben Browder also had a small role in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.

I missed them.
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

This is my favorite theme since the days I watched Herc & Xena and half of the time spent thinking where I saw that actor before?
                            So far I can remember these:

Omoc from Enigma played in La Femme Nikita. btw it took me watching Enigma two time to get over that awful character he was playing in LFN
                            Recently I saw Teryl Rothery in Cedar Cove. I was happy to see, she is still playing.
                            Claudia Black played in Xena thanks to never released movie Amazon High which pieces were cut into one Xena episode.
                            Little girl from Grace played Alison in Pretty Little Liars
                            Katep from Moebius played in Battlestar Galactica along with Ted from Point of No Return
                            Lt. Satterfield from Proving Ground played in BSG and Hawaii Five-0
                            James Spader in Boston Legal
                            Amaterasu in La Femme Nikita

I want to thank to the person who pointed out that Corin Nemec played in Parker Lewis Can't Lose. I wasn`t thinking about that series over 17 years

Comment

I recently saw Flanigan in Ferocious Planet. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it through the whole movie. It was just not that good.

Also been watching a lot of Voyager lately. Robert Picardo is such a good actor! Latent Image is a really good episode.
                              Last edited by Atlantisrulez; 27 July 2017, 09:19 AM.

Comment

I don't know if this counts as he was producer and writer of the 1994 movie but Dean Devlin guest starred in an episode of Alice as a pizza boy.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Working...
                                X