SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he the husband or the boyfriend?
    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I guess they REALLY like him. I can't help but remember him back on Highlander, but what do I know...

Comment

I find it hard to believe that the producers thought we wouldn't notice, they know how aware us Stargate fans are . However, I still have no idea why they would choose to use Narim. Hell, it might as well been Jonas watching that video.
        Virtue is more to be feared than vice, because its excesses are not subject to the regulation of conscience. -Adam Smith

Comment

Does it matter, he's there and he played Narim before.
          *Peter turns on the energy based iris while Atlantis is very low on power*
          McKay - "Using power, using power, using power..."

Comment

I think he's her boyfriend, but they're really close, probably lived together.
            Rocky

Comment

what about the part where they show the atlantis ship leaving earth in the million year ago flashback the ancient lady and guy standing there at the window doesn't the guy look a bit like Apophis?

Comment

Originally posted by professor_griff
                what about the part where they show the atlantis ship leaving earth in the million year ago flashback the ancient lady and guy standing there at the window doesn't the guy look a bit like Apophis?
                That's what I thought too, but they're different actors, and different characters, so it's just a coincidence.
                Rocky

Comment

Yea, that caught me a little, but it was such a short and unclear sequence. Couldn't be absolutely positive like the whole Narim thing.

Comment

See, and I didn't like the thought of him even seeing the video. Way too much at stake for them to just start telling people even if it was her husband. Who knows how many ways someone could get their hands on the tape. It would have worked better if she told him to his face and told him not to tell anyone. Two other things: One- I for one did not notice that is was the same guy as that other dude. And I have all the DVDs. Two- I thought the whole scene was worthless. It was just in a montage and I guess we will see him in one other show, but I would rather the Doc not have any family (that we know of) and maybe let the “can I say goodbye twice?” episode be between McKay and Sam.
                    Last edited by airdish; 16 July 2004, 09:34 PM.
                    "I've been called ugly, pug-ugly, fugly, pug-fugly, but never ugly-ugly." --- Moe Szyslak

Comment

I still say that ancient guy looked like Apophis (older of course)

Comment

Originally posted by professor_griff
                        I still say that ancient guy looked like Apophis (older of course)
                        from the opening? I THOUGHT THAT TOO!!
                        "I've been called ugly, pug-ugly, fugly, pug-fugly, but never ugly-ugly." --- Moe Szyslak

Comment

Yeah I thought it looked like Apophis too. I rewound it on Tivo to double check. I think them using the actor that played Narim wasn't that big of a deal - kind of a nod to a well-liked character I thought.

Comment

if someone tivo'd the credit's both actors should be there..

Comment

Don't have that luxoury
                              Last edited by EYU86; 16 July 2004, 10:27 PM.

Comment

somebody will find it and post if not I'll just wait and D/L the episode in a few days and see..

Comment

Working...
                                X