No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lt. Tyler ("The Fifth Man") and Jaffa training leader ("Rules of Engagement")..

Dion Johnstone is also the first Chaka in "The First Ones" & "Beast of Burden", an alien in "Foothold", Na'onak until the true identity is revealed in "Jolinar's Memories", the first Warrick in "Forsaken" and Wodan in "Metamorphosis".
    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Patrick Currie (Fifth) also played an Unas in Enemy Mine, and the guy that Teal'c was hanging around with in Space Race.

... also saw Patrick Currie in an Outer Limits episode, a Jerimiah episode, and a Queer as Folk episode...

he sure does get around.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Major Coburn was that guy by the gate in Maternal Instinct, and The First Ones (if i'm correct.. i know damn well who he is ) and Cammy is Camulus. from New Order pt 1, New Order pt 2, and Zero Hour... he's played by Steve Bacic who plays Telemicus Rhade on Andromeda.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by sshspooky
          Third? I know Narim and Elliot, but who's the other one?
          Actualy there were 4, total that is, though one was very minor in his SG1 role.

Craig Veroni played Weapons Officer in Grace on SG1 and plays the role of Dr. Peter Grodin on Atlantis.

Christopher Heyerdahl played Pallan in Revisions on SG1 and has played Halling on Atlantis.

Comment

Revisions guy, I forgot that one

Comment

The actor Shane Meier was Nelus in Childhood's End and was Garan in "A Hundred Days"

He also appeared in MacGuyer

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0576721/

Comment

There's been a lot more actor reuses on Stargate than just four. Mostly in small parts you may not remember from one episode to the next.
                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

However, reusing Narim was a big one. <grumbles angerly>
                  sigpic

Comment

There is now an Ultimate Actor Reuse Thread for just this sort of thing. Might be good to combine the threads into one?

Courtenay as Jelmar(?) looked different enough from Elliott that it didn't bother me much, but Narim and Weir's Boyfriend are too similar in appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                      There's been a lot more actor reuses on Stargate than just four. Mostly in small parts you may not remember from one episode to the next.
                      There is more than just four actor reuses in Stargate but we were discussing just the one episode not the whole entire season.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamixoye
                        Oh yeah, the main army commander for the good guys (don't remember his name, the one whose wife was taking care of Daniel) in "Icon" looked awful familiar. Had he been in SG-1 previously?
                        Yeh he was one of the men who worked against Martin Lloyd in "Wormhole X-Treme" and "Point of No Return"

Comment

I've merged the two actor reuse threads into one thread in order to avoid duplicates.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Ah that would explain why I had two posts after one another - I wud usually have posted them together in just one.

There are plenty more Actor Reuses.

Andrew Kavandas: Olaf (Thor's Chariot) - Zipanca's first prime (Summit - Last Stand)

Douglas H. Arthurs: Apophis First Prime (Serpent's Lair) - Her-ur (Thor's Chariot - Secrets - Serpent's Vernom)

Comment

Things are now a little confusing to follow with the merged threads, so I didn't get where people were saying there are only four actor reuses. I listed about 10, and Teal'c listed several others.

I think the ones that bother me most are the ones where it's at least a major character in multiple episodes and both characters are human, e.g. Keras/Lt. Elliot. All these people who play multiple aliens in disguise, or people who play RAFOWNL (Random Air Force Officer With No Lines) and some other small character aren't such a big deal to me.

Edit: Just reread to find the "four" people. That was in reference to how many actor reuses cross series (Atlantis and SG-1). But if this is the case, you must also add Ernest/Beckett, as Teal'c pointed out.
                              Last edited by Adamixoye; 15 August 2004, 01:41 PM. Reason: added more info
                              It's antithetical to my character and I don't like it on a fundamental level.

Comment

They did it again!
                                Spoilers for "Affinity" and "Poisoning the Well"
                                Wasn't the African-American guy in the group who kidnapped Krista and Daniel from somewhere? And Perna on Atlantis was also the girl from "Cure", right? There's no end to this!!!!!
                                It's antithetical to my character and I don't like it on a fundamental level.

Comment

Working...
                                X