No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allison Hassock was in "Cure" in Season 6 and is in "Poisining The Well", yet it is not on her listings on IMDB.

Comment

yowutupwitdat?!

Comment

Narim and Simon are played by the same actor. Yes.

Comment

He was in the pilot.

Comment

i don't seem to remember that noreen in episode one of atlantis.. but i'll take your word for it

Comment

Yes, Narim is Simon, Weir's boyfriend. He's in Rising and Home.
              Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
              RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Who is noreen?

Comment

Originally posted by GBT3E
                  i don't seem to remember that noreen in episode one of atlantis.. but i'll take your word for it
                  Norim (Simon) is Weirs boyfriend. He was in Rising pt 1 watching a video at his home in the U.S that explained why Weir was leaving for Atlantis.

Norim is a Tolan who was saved from his planet by SG-1 in
                  the ep "enigma" he was in later episodes.

Comment

Narim is a Tolan.

Noreen is a lady I know that I try to avoid.

Comment

The topic started is very observant.

There are multiple posts/topics on this.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Actors should only be allowed to do one movie/show/play then retire, people might get confused! WTH was Conan doing as a robot, and why didn't he use a sword?

Comment

also, what was up with hammond? didn't he retire and Jack was in charge at the beginning of atlantis? that confuzzled the heck out of me

Comment

No, Hammond was promoted to Admiral of Homeworld Security. That program overses both the SGC and the Prometheus Program.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                              No, Hammond was promoted to Admiral of Homeworld Security. That program overses both the SGC and the Prometheus Program.
                              Admiral of Homeworld Security? Stop making stuff up!

Weir said it's being unofficially called Homeworld Security. And Hammond ain't an Admiral. Admiral is a naval rank, Hammond is in the Air Force. How you get water and air confused is beyond me

Comment

1. Stop being a ####.

2. I only said Admiral, because Promtheus is a SHIP! Yea a ship! If you didn't notice.

3. I said he is the admiral, also, because he is offically the most top ranking officer of Homeworld Security.
                                Last edited by GateWorld; 13 September 2004, 09:41 AM. Reason: Foul language

Comment

Working...
                                X