No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On Blindspot, Bill Nye drops Rodney McKays name out of nowhere. He plays himself as Patersons father. Hes upset with his wife cause shes about to publish a paper/research coauthored by his nemesis. The one and only McKay.

Comment

Elyse Levesque (SGU) was on The Good Doctor, Season 2 episode Stories on November 19.

Other Stargate actors who have been on The Good Doctor:

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Cliff Simon was in the NCIS: Los Angeles episode Archangel and according to is his IMDB page the episode of NCIS, Revenge, as well.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Maybe old news, but I found this to be pretty cool:

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/...1MDc@._V1_.jpg

I mean, everybody knows about MacGyver, but I think the story in this TV-movie is cool for us SG-fans:

'MacGyver and his former college professor are first hunting some artifacts attributed to Zenon, an ancient scientist from Atlantis, and later the lost city of Atlantis itself.'

Comment

Patrick Gilmore, Louis Ferreira, Jennifer Spence, and Amanda Tapping all are in the latest season of Travelers (amazing time travel show on Netflix). There were so many cast members from SGU that I started watching SGU to deal with Travelers withdrawal - it was a slog until season 2, but now I'm finally glad I stuck it out.
            sigpic
            signature art by lunasera

Comment

Originally posted by lunasera View Post
              Patrick Gilmore, Louis Ferreira, Jennifer Spence, and Amanda Tapping all are in the latest season of Travelers (amazing time travel show on Netflix). There were so many cast members from SGU that I started watching SGU to deal with Travelers withdrawal - it was a slog until season 2, but now I'm finally glad I stuck it out.
              Totally agree, Travelers is a great show, created by Brad Wright who is always happy to work with actors he worked with on Stargate again so no surprise that we get to see our wonderful Stargate actors in action again.

Lol, know what you mean about SGU but I was the same, got past the first 5 episodes and then rewarded with some good episodes in the second half of season one, with a great second season and gutted when it was cancelled just as it was getting into its stride.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                Totally agree, Travelers is a great show, created by Brad Wright who is always happy to work with actors he worked with on Stargate again so no surprise that we get to see our wonderful Stargate actors in action again.

Lol, know what you mean about SGU but I was the same, got past the first 5 episodes and then rewarded with some good episodes in the second half of season one, with a great second season and gutted when it was cancelled just as it was getting into its stride.
                Looooove Travelers!!! It could easily tie in as a Stargate related side series like what Marvel does with all their superheroes. But that's just a spitball idea. Same goes with SGU btw. Also Krisz, my sister and I will be taking our first trip over the boarder into Canada and we will be staying in Vancouver for about 3-4 days. Any chance I can get a hold of you via email or something to maybe meet and talk Stargate? I've already mapped out a lot of the shooting locations but the main one I desperately want to see is Jack's Cabin. I have noooo clue if that is open to the public or not. I've found conflicting conversations thru out the years that it is open to public and that it's not. I saw in another forum post that you said you liked taking Stargate fans to see a good portion of the locations they used and figured I would ask you about it. Just curious Let me know!

Cheers!
                Jen

Comment

Over 50 actors that have been on any of the Stargate shows have appeared on NCIS and NCIS:LA.

Comment

Joe Flanigan has been on Seal Team for one episode and General Hospital for about 5 episodes.

Comment

Paul McGillion was in the The Good Doctor episode Moonshot.

Comment

I hope this wasn't mentioned but I only did a quick search. I happened catch a little bit of a Criminal Minds episode and saw Ben Browder.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7514000...=nm_flmg_act_4

Comment

I'm watching Travelers. Loads of SG1 & SGU actors. Obviously. Brad Wright's series and Amanda Tapping directed a bunch of eps. Anyone else love Da Vinci's Inquest? In my opinion, one of the finest Canadian Television shows ever produced. A lot of Canadian actors in SG-1 made their first appearances there.

Comment

Mission to Mars:
                            Kavan Smith
                            Jill Tweed
                            Marilyn Norry
                            Patricia Harras
                            Jody Thompson
                            Lucia Walters
                            Carlo Rota
                            Dmitry Chepovetsky
                            Tracy Waterhouse

Comment

Originally posted by Cadmius View Post
                              Anyone else love Da Vinci's Inquest? In my opinion, one of the finest Canadian Television shows ever produced. A lot of Canadian actors in SG-1 made their first appearances there.
                              Oh, the Da Vinci Inquest is good. I saw just one episode on Finnish tv, and it was really well edited, and the flow and pacing of the story was perfect.

On to the topic at hand, mostly from Wikipedia:

Robert Carlyle (Rush) has a lead role in the UK tv series Cobra.

Ming-Na (Wray) appeared in one episode of The Mandalorian. With that, she became a Disney Princess — there were three criteria for that, but I forget which.

Louis Ferreira (Young) was very recently in one episode of Westworld Season 3.

Brian J. Smith (Matt Scott) has a main role in Treadstone (best I know, on filming hiatus due to the coronavirus), and in World on Fire.

Filming is ongoing for The Matrix 4, and Brian plays a major role, as he's been named when filming is ongoing. The Matrix 4 is directed and co-produced by Lana Wachowski. Two of Brian's colleagues in the film are also his Sense8 co-stars Tony Onwumere and Max Riemelt. The Matrix 4 is set to be released the year after next, on 1 April 2022.

Alaina Huffman (Lt. Tamara Johansen) has a recurring role in The 100.

Jennifer Spence (Lisa Park) has a main role in the series Traces.

Patrick Gilmore (Dale Volker) has a lead role in the Canadian tv comedy Jann.

Christopher McDonald (Senator Alan Armstrong, Chloe's Dad) is in the 2020 film The Stand at Paxton County, and in the 2021 film Abruptio, which is in post-production.

Lou Diamond Phillips (Telford) has a main role in the tv series Prodigal Son.
                              Last edited by Mardus; 22 July 2020, 11:47 AM. Reason: the/a
                              • I'm a fan of this awesome Trek webcomic: betafleet.tumblr.com (archived)
                              • Eesti on ilus, ja troppide parteide poliitikud pole enam Raudse Leedi valitsuses.
                              • I chose the Gate avatar, because it was difficult to choose between SGU character pictures of someone who I thought I was like, and someone who I was fond of. :>

Comment

Garwin Sanford was in this music video by Bryan Adams:

Comment

Working...
                                X