No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexis Cruz was on the Blue Bloods' episode Reality Check.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Gildart Jackson, SGA's Janus, was on NCIS: Los Angeles' episode Pandora's Box and he was playing Gerard Dupont.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Robert Picardo was in the NCIS episode Too Many Cooks. This episode was part of the three way crossover that happened on Jan 9, 2023. I only remembered this because Mom went to watch the NCIS rerun on Monday, and she forget it was part of the three way crossover.

Robert Picardo was also in the Quantum Leap (the new one) episode Leap. Die. Repeat.​ I have not watched any of the new Quantum Leap, and only noticed it when I was on his IMDB credits. Also in the episode was Matthew Glave who played Colonel Paul Emerson on SG-1 for 6 episodes.
        Last edited by planet_tv; 31 August 2023, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
          Robert Picardo was in the NCIS episode Too Many Cooks. This episode was part of the three way crossover that happened on Jan 9, 2023. I only remembered this because Mom went to watch the NCIS rerun on Monday, and she forget it was part of the three way crossover.
          Sidenote: he only appears in the first 5 minutes of the episode.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Sidenote: he only appears in the first 5 minutes of the episode.
            Thanks for mentioning that, as I had forgotten about that for NCIS.

Comment

Working...
            X