Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115122123124125
Results 2,481 to 2,484 of 2484

Default Re: SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Quote Originally Posted by lunasera View Post
    Patrick Gilmore, Louis Ferreira, Jennifer Spence, and Amanda Tapping all are in the latest season of Travelers (amazing time travel show on Netflix). There were so many cast members from SGU that I started watching SGU to deal with Travelers withdrawal - it was a slog until season 2, but now I'm finally glad I stuck it out.
    Totally agree, Travelers is a great show, created by Brad Wright who is always happy to work with actors he worked with on Stargate again so no surprise that we get to see our wonderful Stargate actors in action again.

Lol, know what you mean about SGU but I was the same, got past the first 5 episodes and then rewarded with some good episodes in the second half of season one, with a great second season and gutted when it was cancelled just as it was getting into its stride.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisz View Post
    Totally agree, Travelers is a great show, created by Brad Wright who is always happy to work with actors he worked with on Stargate again so no surprise that we get to see our wonderful Stargate actors in action again.

Lol, know what you mean about SGU but I was the same, got past the first 5 episodes and then rewarded with some good episodes in the second half of season one, with a great second season and gutted when it was cancelled just as it was getting into its stride.
    Looooove Travelers!!! It could easily tie in as a Stargate related side series like what Marvel does with all their superheroes. But that's just a spitball idea. Same goes with SGU btw. Also Krisz, my sister and I will be taking our first trip over the boarder into Canada and we will be staying in Vancouver for about 3-4 days. Any chance I can get a hold of you via email or something to maybe meet and talk Stargate? I've already mapped out a lot of the shooting locations but the main one I desperately want to see is Jack's Cabin. I have noooo clue if that is open to the public or not. I've found conflicting conversations thru out the years that it is open to public and that it's not. I saw in another forum post that you said you liked taking Stargate fans to see a good portion of the locations they used and figured I would ask you about it. Just curious Let me know!

Cheers!
    Jen

Over 50 actors that have been on any of the Stargate shows have appeared on NCIS and NCIS:LA.

Joe Flanigan has been on Seal Team for one episode and General Hospital for about 5 episodes.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Mini City - Rygel City