This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resident Evil : Apocalypse

Ok wow, the movie is comming out September 10, that date seemed so long ago when it was mentioned there was going to be a second movie, and wow, to me, it seems like another year waiting for September 10 to come, cause i really want to watch RE:Apocalypse, it looks so much better than the first one, although i did like the first one
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

I think it looks just as bad as the first. It doesn't look like Dawn of the Dead awesomeness.

Comment

I really want to see it! It doesn't come out until November over here though

Best be good cos I've been looking forward to this....
      "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

I thought the first one was pretty ****e but i saw the trailer for this one on the apple site the other day and i have to admit it looks pretty good. I still don't think it's gonna capture the atmosphere of the game that well though.

Comment

I never played the game so that didn´t bother me when I saw the first one. I like the first movie a lot so I´m looking forward to seeing this one.

Comment

If that guy who wouldn't die from the first movie comes back again, that'll make this one brilliant... if he doesn't, another pile of crap (Seriously, that guy was the only thing I liked about the first RE movie )

Comment

Anything is better than "HOuse of the Dead."

Comment

i really liked the first movie. Alice kicks ass. i wanna see the second one! but i'll probably have to wait a while for it to come out on to DVD or something. very little chance that i'll see it in theaters, though that would be so cool.

the dawn of the dead was total crap in my opinion.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Jill is soooooooooooooooooooo hot looking in this movie.

Have you guys seen the clip on YAHOO!, where she walks into the police station and just starts shooting at zombies. And she is like "I thought I told you guys to aim for the heads?" And walks out, cause she was getting yelled at.

She is gunna be awesome in this movie!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                  [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I wish it came out in October! I will be 17 then and can watch R without my parents buying the tickets! Grr! I wanna see it!
                    "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

I think I'll wait until Dawn of the Dead remake is on DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                        I think I'll wait until Dawn of the Dead remake is on DVD.
                        Some people think Dawn of the Dead wasn't so great DC But i do have to say, at least the first Resident Evil explained where all these Zombies came from, unless your a person who doesn't care about that and wants to see blood, etc... I'm not saying Dawn of the Dead wasn't as great as you say it is, but i'm just saying RE:A looks good so far

Comment

Resident Evil doesn't take its subject matter seriously. It's like a giant video game adapted to the big screen.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                            Resident Evil doesn't take its subject matter seriously. It's like a giant video game adapted to the big screen.
                            I am not quite sure what you mean by, "...doesn't take its subject matter seriously.", what exactly does that mean? I can easily say, "Dawn of the Dead doesn't take its subject matter seriosly." and i wouldn't know what that meant, sorry for the hassle, me just wants to be clear.

Comment

Heh, well... Residient Evil has all those high tech stuff and government labratories and make believe SWAT teams. I guess it does take it's subject matter seriously, I just prefer it to be a little more realistic. (and better. )

Comment

Working...
                              X