This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prometheus Appearances [yet-to-air SPOILERS]

Well, we know the Prometheus will be in Prometheus Unbound, but I was just browsing the IMDb and came across something interesting:

Chelah Horsdal (http://us.imdb.com/name/nm1319098/)

"Stargate SG-1" (1997) playing "Comm. Officer" in episode: "Full Alert" 2005
    "Stargate SG-1" (1997) playing "Com. Officer" in episode: "End Game" (episode # 8.10) 17 September 2004
    "Stargate SG-1" (1997) playing "Com. Officer" in episode: "New Order: Part 2" (episode # 8.2) 9 July 2004

She was the communications officer in New Order sitting next to Col. Pendergast, so this looks like the Prometheus will be making an appearance in both Endgame and Full Alert. Here's hoping

That sounds awesome. We always need more Promo.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Also, just noticed that Col. Pendergast is to be in Endgame too according to IMDb.

(And could someone tell the SciFi website guys that Com. Officer doesn't mean commanding officer )

Comment

So does that mena Hammond is in them? Since he is commanding the Promo at the end of Season 7, doesn't that mean he is coming back?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Since Hammond is in charge of homeworld security he'll probably NOT be on Prometheus unless it's some important negotations with a race that doesn't have a gate. I wouldn't put one of the most powerful military men in our only space ship...

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
            So does that mena Hammond is in them? Since he is commanding the Promo at the end of Season 7, doesn't that mean he is coming back?
            Hammond isn't the commander of Prometheus, Col. Pendergast is (Ronson must have been reassigned, probably for stranding the ship on a planet for nearly a year ). Hammond was just in commad in that one episode since it was the entire planet hanging in the balance.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
              I wouldn't put one of the most powerful military men in our only space ship...
              But then again, your not in charge are you?

Comment

Working...
              X