Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Does anyone know what Sanctuary will be about?with them saying it will have a batman feel to it im kinda hoping tapping plays a women like an assasing that can vanish pretty quickly

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0..._seek_is.shtml

Is this the 3rd Series of is this a 4th? I'm hoping 4th But regardless this sounds cool maybe the best thing since SG-1.

Comment

It looks like and intresting project, I'll have to watch it when it first comes out.
      sigpic

Comment

Am liking the website- and looks pretty interesting.

But did this news come out of nowhere, or have I just been out of it?

Comment

As nifty as the images on the website look and how much I love the concept of using the net and interactivity and all that my first thought was (and remains) "Ugh... not another paranormal fantasy series centered on Christian mythology". I've had enough of demons and angles and the battle of good (God) versus evil (Satan) and I hate to say that that's what the images (and the font of the title) seem to suggest. I hope there is more to it than that or you can be sure I won't be watching for long. I'll give it a try at first because of who's involved but I won't stick around if the story is not new.
          May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

well, depends on what you mean by 'word'

Amanda talked abou a project she was working on back in July, but could give no details. Even in November, things weren't finalized. They obviously are now and at least four episodes of the show exist.

going by how many stargate folks are involved, i'm thinking that this is one of those 'friends helping friends' things, kinda like AT and Jr Bourne making Stuck (a short movie) during htier weekends, etc, just to have something different to do.

I think it looks interesting and i'd love to give it a shot. I'll just have to find someone to download or get it for me. that's the one thing that bites about internet series...not everyone has or can get or can afford high speed, which is mandatory for this sort of stuff.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              well, depends on what you mean by 'word'

Amanda talked abou a project she was working on back in July, but could give no details. Even in November, things weren't finalized. They obviously are now and at least four episodes of the show exist.

going by how many stargate folks are involved, i'm thinking that this is one of those 'friends helping friends' things, kinda like AT and Jr Bourne making Stuck (a short movie) during htier weekends, etc, just to have something different to do.

I think it looks interesting and i'd love to give it a shot. I'll just have to find someone to download or get it for me. that's the one thing that bites about internet series...not everyone has or can get or can afford high speed, which is mandatory for this sort of stuff.
              Ahhh.....this just furthering one of the many things that I love about Stargate in general- how dedicated all these people are to each other and projects outside the show.

Comment

This looks to be really interesting. From the teaser site, it looks like it's aiming to be the darkest, most serious Stargate project yet. Hopefully it doesn't go all happy-bright like Atlantis, eh? Anyone have any ideas on what that "interactivity" could be?

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDream View Post
                  This looks to be really interesting. From the teaser site, it looks like it's aiming to be the darkest, most serious Stargate project yet. Hopefully it doesn't go all happy-bright like Atlantis, eh? Anyone have any ideas on what that "interactivity" could be?
                  It's difficult to tell much about a series based on a few seconds of teaser. And, as a brand new form of entertainment, it could do well or bomb.

I'll keep an eye on it.
                  Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Is it even stargate based?

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman View Post
                      http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0..._seek_is.shtml

Is this the 3rd Series of is this a 4th? I'm hoping 4th But regardless this sounds cool maybe the best thing since SG-1.
                      Do you mean of Stargate? I actually don't think this is SG-related, other than some of the cast. This is not the recently-announced third SG series that was just put into production.

But, as you say, it looks awesome and I'm totally looking forward to it
                      sigpic
                      Sig quote c/o Spiletta42, Sig pic a gift from JennniferJF. TY!
                      Reality is for people who can't handle Science-Fiction

Comment

No, I don't think it's Stargate based. They said amanda tapping will be starring not samantha carter.

Comment

it's not stargate based. something totally different, just made by folks that have something to do with stargate
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lizzyshoe View Post
                            Do you mean of Stargate? I actually don't think this is SG-related, other than some of the cast. This is not the recently-announced third SG series that was just put into production.

But, as you say, it looks awesome and I'm totally looking forward to it

I think you're right. It isn't Stargate related. Totally different characters played by some of the Stargate actors.

I don't think the third series is in production, but rather is in the development stage.

And I agree---this new series looks good! Can't wait to hear more about it.

Comment

That, and it doesn't look very Stargate-like. It will be interesting to see if this form of "television" entertainment does take off.

Comment

Working...
                              X