Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
    Hey all...check out the Sanctuaryfans.com home page for a special message from Amanda.
    Thanks. On my way to see it now

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
      lol! She funny

(she wearing t-shirt! and gangsta-style )

ETA: I've had to play that clip 12 times now. My little-un is besotted. She keeps shouting, "'Again!" And she keeps waving and saying, "Hello!"
      Awwww!!!!
      Pictures please!!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

BTW: The only problem was that I was still on macromedia flash player and needed to get adobe!

Scari... your little one has been raised on too much Teletubbies! But very, very cool. As for "gangsta style", what do you mean? Over a top underneath? We used to do that an awful lot both in the studios and at the theatre. That way you can leave the production shirt at work and pull it out for interviews etc. You literally wear it for the interview, then remove it which means that a) it doesn't smell and you don't have to continually put on a dark load of washing to get it clean for the next day's interview b) you don't go into panic mode when you spill baked beans down your front 10 mins before interview.

Not that I've done this before or anything
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
          Hey all...check out the Sanctuaryfans.com home page for a special message from Amanda.
          Very cool that she did this! Well, she is quite cool. Great to see the connection between sanctuaryfans.com & the production site.

Comment

lol! She funny

LOL! It is gangsta-style!

Now how do I get scari to record herself saying 'gangsta-style', and put it on youtube???

ETA: I've had to play that clip 12 times now. My little-un is besotted. She keeps shouting, "'Again!" And she keeps waving and saying, "Hello!"
            Awww, I love it when I see the young ones who are into it! I'm with mini - pics please!

There's an eight-year-old boy in the kids' group I work with who absolutely loves Amanda. He was so jealous when he found out I met her not once, but twice. I'll have to give his mom and his sisters the link to Sanctuary (might be a bit dark for him) and these kinds of things, as they're all big fans of her and of the Gates.

Comment

lol! She funny

Since when is a long sleeve shirt under a short sleeve shirt 'gangsta-style'?

I wear them like that occasionally. I always thought of it more as a 'sk8r boi' style.

Though it is becoming much more mainstream. Layering is in! Probably because the t-shirts they sell are so damn thin you have to layer them!
              Last edited by antoa; 08 May 2007, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                Heh heh, it's OK to admit that you're a closet gangsta, antoa.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                  Hehe. I am actually a closet sk8r, though I can't skateboard to save my life!

I guess it's all in how to accesorize. If you wear the layer t's with cargo pants and vans (like me) then you're a sk8r. If you wear them with droppy pants and pumbas, you're a gangsta.

Comment

Since when is a long sleeve shirt under a short sleeve shirt 'gangsta-style'?!
                    Cos she was obviously gonna bust a cap on that fo' behind the camera

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                      Awwww!!!!
                      Pictures please!!
                      Ok...

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                      Scari... your little one has been raised on too much Teletubbies!
                      Haven't we all... *sings* Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Lala, Po...

But very, very cool. As for "gangsta style", what do you mean? Over a top underneath?
                      Yep.

LOL! It is gangsta-style!

Now how do I get scari to record herself saying 'gangsta-style', and put it on youtube???
                      Pay me. Lots

Awww, I love it when I see the young ones who are into it! I'm with mini - pics please!
                      Ok ok!

Since every casual item of boys' clothing for the upper body you can buy is tailored to resemble a T-shirt over a long-sleeved shirt (even though its only one shirt) and you can't get anything other than this "gangsta-style" (and they're buggers to iron)

Gangsta out and proud!

Pic: (not!gangsta-style)
                      Attached Files
                      scarimor

Comment

Since every casual item of boys' clothing for the upper body you can buy is tailored to resemble a T-shirt over a long-sleeved shirt (even though its only one shirt) and you can't get anything other than this "gangsta-style" (and they're buggers to iron)

Pic: (not!gangsta-style)
                        Awwww - cuties!!

On Sanctuary, my daughter likes the mermaid, of course.

Ok, I'm feeling more than a little inadequate as a parent *cough*, ironing T-shirts?!!

I must increase my domestic abilities....

*runs off to do three more loads of laundry sans ironing*

I AM about to EXPLODE with anticipation for MAY 14th.

Going supernova/ birth of a star/fusion reaction level of ANTICIPATORY EXCITEMENT!!

!!!!!

Last edited by tagger; 08 May 2007, 11:22 PM.
                        Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                        Quint Studer

Comment

Ohhhh!!! Look at the little poppins'-es!!!!! They're SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Hehe. I am actually a closet sk8r, though I can't skateboard to save my life!

I guess it's all in how to accesorize. If you wear the layer t's with cargo pants and vans (like me) then you're a sk8r. If you wear them with droppy pants and pumbas, you're a gangsta.
                            Oh it was definitely gangsta-style. You just didn't see her before she took her hat off.

Gangsta!Amanda
                            Last edited by ForeverSg1; 08 May 2007, 04:36 PM.

Comment

scarimor, the little ones are so cute. I have to remind myself one is/was enough for me.

My son was very fond of Land Before Time and dragged around his stuffed Littlefoot all over the house. Wouldn't go to sleep without it. Then changed his mind at about 4.

Comment

The new DK interview with scifitalk.com posted on the sanctuary fans online site is really "juicy"!

Thanks!
                                Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                                Quint Studer

Comment

Working...
                                X