Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait also, since it'll presumabley be something that can be watched at any time- doesn't require scheduling. Big plus.

Comment

this sounds nice! I will definately check it out!
      It has Amanda in it! whoohoo!

Is there anything at all to see on the website?? coz I only get music and a picture

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman View Post
        I will
        Me too. I always check out any new sci fi /fantasy type shows and I'm really interested in the medium chosen. A lot of people have been talking for quite some time about the internet being the future of entertainment but no large steps have been taken so far.

With Damian Kindler, Marc Aubanel, Martin Wood, Amanda Tapping, N. John Smith, George Horie reportedly involved behind the scenes it's going to be interesting to see how things develop. Apparently Marc Aubanel is a name on the gaming scene and the others are all from Stargate.
        -

Comment

This seems pretty cool! I'm looking forward to any developments!

Comment

I'm looking forward to this. I will cetrainly give tis a try.

I'm glad for Taping that she can play another character for once.

Comment

This looks fascinating, I'll be keeping a close eye on it
              scarimor

Comment

dosnt AT look freeekin hot with dark hair wow ive got a question,what does it mean by internet series, an actual show that is viewed on the net or something like horizon but with pictures. Also i dont think that it will be stargate related, just done by some of the same pple. I gotta say im seriously excited about this, it really looks good, so i hope it all works out.
                You know how to make yourself sound like a creep, end every sentence by saying LADIES...

I am Thor... Supreme Commander of the Asgard flett... Ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Orlin2000 View Post
                  dosnt AT look freeekin hot with dark hair
                  She looks alot like Molly Price (from Third Watch), I seriously thought it was Molly Price before I really had a look at the bigger "cast" picture capped from the sanctuary site.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

I've gotta say, I'm all goosebump-y with excitement

Amanda Tapping looks fantastic with dark hair and the whole things looks darker than Stargate does so it'll be so interesting to see those SG people do this. Obviously, it's not stargate, which I'm glad about. Lets see them do something different!

Don't get me wrong, I love stargate, but it's so refreshing to see the cast and crew stick together to do something new. I can't wait!

Bring on the Summer!!!!

Wendy
                    Hugs
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

At first I thought it was a new Stargate series, but I realized it isn't. Not really interesting concept to me, with demons and stuff.

Don't really care about this now.

Comment

this sounds really interesting, and I'll watch it when it starts

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman View Post
                          As nifty as the images on the website look and how much I love the concept of using the net and interactivity and all that my first thought was (and remains) "Ugh... not another paranormal fantasy series centered on Christian mythology". I've had enough of demons and angles and the battle of good (God) versus evil (Satan) and I hate to say that that's what the images (and the font of the title) seem to suggest. I hope there is more to it than that or you can be sure I won't be watching for long. I'll give it a try at first because of who's involved but I won't stick around if the story is not new.
                          Unfortunatley I agree. Though the "Batman Begins feel" that Martim Wood talked about gives me a bit of hope. And really, without details the most I vcan do is wait and hope for the best.

At the Shore Leave con in JUly 2006 AT hinted at the project saying sci fi has been very good to her. And some odd comment about "digging it" It wasn't a phrase. By her emphasis is was definitrly a hint. Here's hoping she doesn't consider Buffy sci fi.

My best gues is a post-apolocalypyic world, whether it be by our own hands unlikely or an alien invasion more likely if that one on the far left is an alien and not some supernatural creature. Perhaps (some) humans have to hide/live in underground in hiding and only come out to strike back?

suse
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Looks intresting, Most of all I'm glad Martin and the gang are giving the old Actors and new some work.

Can't wait to see the first episode. I hope we won't have to purchase them.
                            Actor
                            [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                              There's nothing quite like premature fan panic.
                              You'd think we were lemmings.
                              ^
                              l
                              l
                              a joke

suse
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.
                              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Orlin2000 View Post
                                dosnt AT look freeekin hot with dark hair wow ive got a question,what does it mean by internet series, an actual show that is viewed on the net or something like horizon but with pictures. Also i dont think that it will be stargate related, just done by some of the same pple. I gotta say im seriously excited about this, it really looks good, so i hope it all works out.
                                It looks like it will be an actual show aired on the net, but there will also be interactive features to the episodes. It sounds like an incredibly cool new entertainment medium to me. I love the special interactive features on DVDs. I wonder if the extras will be similar. I really can't wait to find out.

Comment

Working...
                                X