Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooh early 2007! *bounces*
    sigpic

Comment

Okay troops, who's signed up to participate? Sound off!
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I sent an email to join the team. I can't wait to see more, the trailer was certainly a good tease.
        This is what I do in my spare time hunting down fanfiction

And here you will find my werewolf

Here you will find my vampire

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
          Reporting for duty, Sir!!
          sigpic

Comment

Of course. It sounds fantastic.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Yuh! *Nods head enthusiastically*
              sigpic

Comment

Sent my email off -

I'm looking forward to hearing more about the gaming aspect of the series.
                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Oooohh, the antici.......pation.
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

About to send my email off! Sooooo excited for this!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                      From typing up some of my notes from P2 etc, I can confirm that Ryan Robbins, Amanda Tapping, Dan Payne and Chuck Campbell are in the show and, according to Ryan, "you might even see a little Paul McGillion in the show...."
                      Hey, could you please direct us to your notes and other P2 discussions that involve Ryan Robbins, Dan Payne, Chuck Campbell, David Hewlett and Paul McGillion? I've kinda had a tough time finding P2 con reports that talk about their involvement with Sanctuary.

Comment

I've sent off my email.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oooohh, the antici.......pation.
                          *BWAH!* Love it!

Come up to the lab....

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                          Hey, could you please direct us to your notes and other P2 discussions that involve Ryan Robbins, Dan Payne, Chuck Campbell, David Hewlett and Paul McGillion? I've kinda had a tough time finding P2 con reports that talk about their involvement with Sanctuary.
                          Sorry, am still typing up all my con notes into a coherent report. Details of the Friday evening event are up at my LJ and details of the Saturday talks etc - including some info on Sanctuary - should be up within the next day or so. I'll post a link here when it's done...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                            Sorry, am still typing up all my con notes into a coherent report. Details of the Friday evening event are up at my LJ and details of the Saturday talks etc - including some info on Sanctuary - should be up within the next day or so. I'll post a link here when it's done...
                            Good deal! Thanks.

Comment

Cool... a new teaser! They just keep dribbling out the seeds/ holding the carrot just beyond reach hehe.

I was thinking, they have a ton of work cut out for them if they finished filming late Jan and they want all this techie stuff/ CGI/ gaming stuff in place in a matter of months? Holy Toledo, Batman!

I'm not too big on horror, so was a little worried about the creepiness aspect, but will definately give it a try.

I like the gene therapy/ genetics reference in the opening Stage 3 Media info... beneficial mutations, or mutants hold the genetic key to human survival? Hmmm, shades of X-Men? I hope not, I still hope for new and interesting.

Not too long to wait, now!

And I signed up to help also, not sure what "help" means, but I hope this new medium succeeds.
                              Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                              Quint Studer

Comment

Does anyone have any idea what "help" means? Hmmm. I guess I'll drop them an e-mail just to see. Its not like they're gonna hunt me down if I don't participate enough!

On the other hand, I'm really excited to watch this series. Amanda Tapping is amazing and the show looks really interesting. Can't wait for more info!

Comment

Working...
                                X