Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
    I've sent off my email.
    Yo! Me too
    scarimor

Comment

I sent my email.

I hope by "help" they don't expect me to help them move. I hate it when friends ask you to help them move. Cheap *******s never want to pay for a moving company.

Comment

Well, I just sent off my email. I can't wait to see what this participation entails.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I don't have much spare time... but I sent my email off anyway.

My LJ

Comment

As far as I'm aware of, correct me if I'm wrong but "Sanctuary" is the first attempt to do an Internet based "television" show. From what I've seen and the brief synopsis I've read it sounds very interesting. I've always been a fan of scifi and the format of this ie the interactivity has alot of promise. That and they won't be bound by 43 min. I imagine though you'll have to buy a membership of sorts or they wouldnt make a profit. I will definatly be tuning in so to speak when it comes out this spring.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Well, I just sent off my email. I can't wait to see what this participation entails.
              Mabey we need to sacrifice someone? *heads off to get my boss*
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Why do I get the feeling that the father of Dr. Helen Magnus is going to be played by Patrick Stewart?

Comment

I just sent my email! I think I can safely say that it's caught my attention and won't let go.

Comment

Hi, i have a question for anyone who can help me.
                    I'm on dial-up at the moment (going 2MB broadband in 3 weeks time) i've been able to get into the site from yesterday and have got as far as pick your media player, well i've tried WMP10 (which i have) and the quick time one i've downloaded updates that i've needed, but i still can't watch the Teaser! Is it because i have to be conected to broadband or is there something that i'm not doing that maybe i should!
                    I just want to be able to watch Amanda's new show and if it's just that i'm on dial-up at the moment that's stoping me then i can wait a little longer!
                    ......TARA......

Comment

I'm no computer expert but it could well be that your dial-up connection is not fast enough to view the trailer. D'you know what speed connection you have?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                        I'm no computer expert but it could well be that your dial-up connection is not fast enough to view the trailer. D'you know what speed connection you have?
                        Slow! it can take me over an hour to download 3 mins worth of a music video.
                        Thanks for your help
                        ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583 View Post
                          Slow! it can take me over an hour to download 3 mins worth of a music video.
                          Thanks for your help
                          That's probably it then! You should be sorted once you get broadband...
                          sigpic

Comment

trailer is quite large so i guess your conn cant handle so much data, w8 4 few weaks, or go to library or cybercaffe if you are anxious to much

Comment

Someone has been kind enough to put the trailer on youtube. You can find it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8w7X2tPHGw
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                                Personally, I'm hoping Jack the Ripper will be played by David Hewlett or Paul McGillon. It would be cool to see either of them in that type of role. Very different!

I can't wait to see this one!
                                I would think Joe Flanigan would really be good as Jack the Ripper. He is good at pulling off darker characters.

I have to say one thing the music is really interesting. I left the site open and just let the music play in the background. It definetly gives me this creepy feeling.
                                This is what I do in my spare time hunting down fanfiction

And here you will find my werewolf

Here you will find my vampire

Comment

Working...
                                X