Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there folks. Now that we have hindsight on the whole series, what did Ashley know about her mother before John showed up? Did she even know her true age?
    Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
    Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
      Hi there folks. Now that we have hindsight on the whole series, what did Ashley know about her mother before John showed up? Did she even know her true age?
      That's a good question. I keep getting details from the webisodes and the series mixed up so I'll pay particular attention on my next rewatch (which should be fairly soon )
      -

Comment

Here's a bit of news from the Shore Leave Convention - Amanda & Co are talking to their financiers currently about doing something more with Sanctuary.

Now, they are only talks so I wouldn't get my hopes up, but I really was not ready to see Sanctuary end. I'd love to see a movie or two to wrap things up / open new horizons. I think movies would be a great vehicle to tell more Sanctuary stories. *fingers crossed*

Here's the snippet from the Q&A at Amanda's panel :
        Amanda : ... But, having said that, I think that we are trying to get something with the intellectual property happening. So ...

Fan : So are you going to try and get a fourth season or whatever season eventually together again?

Amanda : I don't know that we'd get another season but we might try to do some movies

Crowd : woooooo!

Amanda : Nothing guaranteed again it's really down to our financiers but we're working with them now to try and figure something out. So ...

Fan : OK and if that happens would it be direct to video or a theatrical release?

Amanda : I don't know. What seems to be happening now which I think is really cool is direct to market which is putting it up on iTunes and what we're trying to do with Space Milkshake is make it immediately accessible to everyone but again I don't know.
        -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
          Here's a bit of news from the Shore Leave Convention - Amanda & Co are talking to their financiers currently about doing something more with Sanctuary.

Now, they are only talks so I wouldn't get my hopes up, but I really was not ready to see Sanctuary end. I'd love to see a movie or two to wrap things up / open new horizons. I think movies would be a great vehicle to tell more Sanctuary stories. *fingers crossed*

Here's the snippet from the Q&A at Amanda's panel :
          She said the same thing back in April at the Vancouver Fan Expo - not sure if this is just he standard answer she is giving or if something is really happening
          sigpic

Comment

Well guess what is showing on my local tv station at 10 PM Anchorage time? SANCTUARY!!!!
            This is the first syndicated show that I am viewing. Fantastic. The episode title, didn't catch it but it is with the Channel 13 newsperson female at the warehouse and wants to cover the story. Who swore to Magnus that she wasn't going show the tape but she did anyway even though Magnus switched the video.

Comment

Wheee! Go sanctuary! :-)

Comment

What are Tammansails exactly?
                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Hi everyone,
                  My girlfriend loves Stargate and Sanctuary, especially Tapping's characters in both. So this year for Christmas I found her this cool prop from the Sanctuary set. It's distinctive enough that I would love to be able to find an image from the show with the prop in sight. I can't find one and I'm wondering if you can help me out, ie: if you know in what season it was used or if you've seen a set shot. It's a large horse-like sculpture in dark brown metal. It has a short head and an almost reptilian mane. I'd be thrilled (and so would she!) if you could help me out! The curator from the props sight said it was used in Magnus's desk or library.

Comment

i wish ryan robbins had been will zimmerman instead.
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X