Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman View Post
    As nifty as the images on the website look and how much I love the concept of using the net and interactivity and all that my first thought was (and remains) "Ugh... not another paranormal fantasy series centered on Christian mythology". I've had enough of demons and angles and the battle of good (God) versus evil (Satan) and I hate to say that that's what the images (and the font of the title) seem to suggest. I hope there is more to it than that or you can be sure I won't be watching for long. I'll give it a try at first because of who's involved but I won't stick around if the story is not new.
    It depends on how well its done in my opinion.

Comment

Yep, i don't think it's stargate based.. If you read the news piece, (and i'm sure all of you have) there is nothing to suggest that it is stargate based. Plus nothing on the website eludes to it either.

Hopefully i'm/we're wrong though..

Comment

Originally posted by True!Ancient View Post
        Does anyone know what Sanctuary will be about?with them saying it will have a batman feel to it im kinda hoping tapping plays a women like an assasing that can vanish pretty quickly
        This is the third series they're coming out with? LAME!

Comment

Geez people, I thought it was pretty obvious.

IT'S NOT THE THIRD SERIES, IT'S A COMPLETELY NEW SERIES DONE WITH SOME OF THE STARGATE ACTORS.

Are we clear now?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

IT'S NOT THE THIRD SERIES, IT'S A COMPLETELY NEW SERIES DONE WITH SOME OF THE STARGATE ACTORS.

Are we clear now?
            Yup, After I posted I thought about it

Comment

There's nothing quite like premature fan panic.

Comment

This sounds really interesting!!! I'll be sure to keep track of it and watch when it "airs".

I wonder if this is an experimental way of trying to get a show picked up, or if it's just for the sake of experimentation?

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                  There's nothing quite like premature fan panic.

Don't we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Are we clear now?
                    Oh. I probably won't watch, then.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                      Oh. I probably won't watch, then.
                      I will

Comment

I think it is Stargate related. The article mentions "Many Wraith" when mentioning the starring actors.

Never Mind. I read it wrong.
                        JOIN THE FIGHT FOR GALACTIC DOMINATION!

http://stargatewars.com/recruit.php?uniqid=dl1158117270

Comment

Originally posted by Abydos1 View Post
                          I think it is Stargate related. The article mentions "Many Wraith" when mentioning the starring actors.

Never Mind. I read it wrong.
                          The actor has starred as many different Wraith. This series is absolutely NOT related to Stargate. We will be lucky enough to see some Stargate actors in it, but this is something new and exciting.

I can't wait to get more information. I'm definitely intrigued, and I'll be watching this one.

Edit: I missed your 'never mind', so never mind my first sentence. You already knew that.
                          Last edited by Gate gal; 31 January 2007, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            well, depends on what you mean by 'word'

Amanda talked abou a project she was working on back in July, but could give no details. Even in November, things weren't finalized. They obviously are now and at least four episodes of the show exist.

going by how many stargate folks are involved, i'm thinking that this is one of those 'friends helping friends' things, kinda like AT and Jr Bourne making Stuck (a short movie) during htier weekends, etc, just to have something different to do.

I think it looks interesting and i'd love to give it a shot. I'll just have to find someone to download or get it for me. that's the one thing that bites about internet series...not everyone has or can get or can afford high speed, which is mandatory for this sort of stuff.
                            I do hope that this series will get to air at some point on tv and go over to dvd, i'm on dial-up at the moment so i can't watch it.
                            It does look really good from the picture i've seen and Amanda with dark hair, you know when i first saw her i thought she looked a little like Lucy Lawless!
                            ......TARA......

Comment

I can't wait to see Amanda's new show!

Comment

http://www.sanctuaryforall.com/

Official website is up.

Comment

Working...
                                X