MAJOR SPOILER season ending

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=39818

good news there, but MAJOR spoilers.
    read if you have ... but be warned.

(i like what i read .. very much)
    VISIT AND JOIN

Nice find, Nice read!
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

I don't like the sounds of that. To me it sound slike each season will have a different main story.

Comment

Sounds like fun, Heroes is certainly going quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
          I don't like the sounds of that. To me it sound slike each season will have a different main story.
          To be honest thats more of a return to the style of old TV than anything else, where every Season had a major arc/big bad.

Perhaps the most obvious of these would by Buffy the Vampire Slayer, where the main stories are told in one Season, but the characters and their developments flow together through out them all.

Would you really want to watch more than one Season about them trying to stop the bomb?

I know I wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus117 View Post
            To be honest thats more of a return to the style of old TV than anything else, where every Season had a major arc/big bad.

Perhaps the most obvious of these would by Buffy the Vampire Slayer, where the main stories are told in one Season, but the characters and their developments flow together through out them all.

Would you really want to watch more than one Season about them trying to stop the bomb?

I know I wouldn't.
            and who says that stopping the bomb is main arc? i think that by finale team will just get together ... and then is all that "save cheerleader, save the world" ... stopping one bomb isn't saving the world ...

with couple more eps, we will prolly get more hint about what might S2 story arc look like ...
            VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
              and who says that stopping the bomb is main arc? i think that by finale team will just get together ... and then is all that "save cheerleader, save the world" ... stopping one bomb isn't saving the world ...

with couple more eps, we will prolly get more hint about what might S2 story arc look like ...
              A arc has a beginning and end - it's pulled into the limelight of a Season and made the goal of many characters, and the drawing point for all events. So far, most characters, and nearly all events have been directly affected by the urge to stop the bomb.

In my opinion what your addressing is the connections between seasons - the way everything might flow together with themes and ideals introduced in Season One and so on - this would be Plot. Plot is made up of Arcs.

But your right, it is going to be really, really interesting to see what Arcs will come into play in the next few episodes. Exciting time to be a television fanatic mate.

- Marcus A. Rogerson

Comment

Originally posted by FlightPod View Post
                Sounds like fun, Heroes is certainly going quite well.
                I totally agree. I like the idea of this bomb arc being finished up this season. I can't wait to see what Season 2 will have in store for our heroes.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                  ... stopping one bomb isn't saving the world ...
                  Agreed! BUT with out coming together to save NY then they may never come together to save the rest of the world later on.
                  Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
                    They can't run with "we have to stop someone from going nuclear in New York" season after season. A new plot for a new season is a really good idea given that the show is somewhat like a comic book.
                    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Working...
                    X