X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caprica City - New Series!

http://www.onlinevirtualnetwork.com/capricacity/

It was just an ordinary day. And then, out from the dark, they attacked.
    Using their own technology against them, the Cylons removed nearly all planetary defenses on the Twelve Colonies. Thousands managed to flee their homes and make it in a rag-tag fleet. Others were killed in the massacre that the Cylons waged. All but a few small groups managed to escape the onslaught of the Cylons. A shelter was located under the prestige Caprica City Museum which was built during the first Cylon attacks. A small group of survivals managed to hold up in this underground shelter designed to protect those inside from the most dangerous of the Cylon weaponry. This small group must fight for their freedom as they try to survive in an occupied Caprica City.

I really enjoyed the first episode. I'm sure some of you will!
    Last edited by Elite Anubis Guard; 06 February 2007, 10:27 PM.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Summary or slightly bigger review, please? I don't really care for most fanfics. In any form.

Comment

Well, they've only released the one episode so I don't know yet. The pilot was mainly set-up and introducing us to the characters, their relationships and etc.
      sigpic

Comment

is this real or a fan fic?

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

You could call it a gloried fanfic. It's like Horizon/Destiny but for Battlestar.
          sigpic

Comment

http://www.onlinevirtualnetwork.com/...none/102-2.pdf

Episode 2 is out! I think things are about to kick off in episode 3!
            sigpic

Comment

You can't call this a new series, because it isn't. It's just fanfic.
              These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

when i see post that says "new episode is out" is expect .avi, not .pdf
                i checked this topic, thinking it was about that announced "Caprica" show .. but it isn't.
                VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Same here. It should at least be called a New Fanfic Series instead of a New Series.

Comment

http://www.onlinevirtualnetwork.com/...sonone/103.pdf

Episode three is out. It was a good one, some nice action pieces in it and more character setup. Unfortunately it had quite a few mistakes in it. There's a break between the next episode, so hopefully it'll be better proof-read.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X