Unexpected (116)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doze View Post
    Maybe she's just... resting... Remember this is a comic book story, no one is ever truely dead.

Hats off to silence for hitting his 1000th high quality post (or at least will when responding to this post). Way to go man!!!

thank you, thank you ... and i dedicate my 1000th post to greatest new show on TV, Heroes. i love stargates, i really do, but Heroes took me by surprise and they just won't let go.

best wishes to all fellow Heroes fans from Zagreb, Croatia.
    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by unowhoandwhy View Post
      Loved the ep, but I hope that isn't the last we see of the Invisible Man! CE is a brilliant addition! I know he is off filming "The Dark Is Rising" right now, but hopefully he will agree to come back for more when he is free again..
      The Dark is Rising? Is that based off the book series of the same name?
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
        He pulled a Stephen King and played the bus driver at the end who talked to Hiro.

's funny, because just as Hiro and Ando were getting ready to part ways I realized I hadn't seen Stan and was mad at myself for missing him. And then I saw the bus and wen't "aha!"
        oh, I see. I might have to rewatch that part.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775 View Post
          Good episode. I loved it when Peter finally was able to control his power and fly away.

I cant wait to see more of his powers.

Interesting twist with Matt.

I wonder when Suresh will realize that he's helping Sylar find the 'gifted'.
          1 thing i don't understand. When Bennet shot Chris Eccleston both he and Peter were invisible but after Peter threw Chris over the building and flew away Bennet looked up, so could he see Peter and doese that mean Peter can only use 1 ability at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
            well the name of the episode says it all. Now we see Sylar has a weakness his greed caused, now hes like Daredevil.
            I must have missed that, what was his weakness?

Comment

his weakness is ultra sensitivity to sound remember the woman in the garage

Comment

1. Cute female in leather that can go online without a computer. Nice idea!

2. Peter and Claude splitting up, bummer but fair enough.

3. Mr Bennett's doing what he's doing for the right reasons he's just using a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

4. Oh dear Mr Sylar, your cover is blown rather spectacularly!

5. Nice one Hiro!

6. Money in my pocket says that Matt's mind-reading savs Bennett's butt!

Episode rating? KABOOM!
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                  Hiro never lost his powers, he only BELIEVED he had. He's been suffering from a massive loss of confidence since he failed to save Charlie.

Or that's what I believe, anyway.
                  That's how it seemed to me. Either that or his initial awakening made him dream too big for his level of control..

Overall this was one of the bigger episiodes for season 1 imo.

Comment

Working...
                  X