Distractions (114)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
    some of us grew up in households where Trek was forbidden and Star Wars was worshipped (haha). I've only seen a handful of episodes from TOS and Enterprise.
    Dang, that's just sad and wrong. Please rent all the Next Gen. you can get a hold of quick...at least Wrath of Khan...

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
    I didn't even know George Takei was Japanese for years. "Sulu" didn't sound especially Japanese to me as a kid.
    Oh, he's "Japanese"? Is that what the kids are calling it these days? I didn't know he was "Japanese" for years, either heh
    Sulu is not a Japanese name, yer right. "Sulu" sounds too much like "suru" which is the verb "do." I heard in the JP version his character is named Kato
    ~~~~~
    sigpic
    http://www.mepis.org

Comment

Not sure what you're talking about in terms of the "JP version" but then again I'm not a Trekker. I am a Heroes fan, therefore...

1. "you should have listened to the little mouse" Ouch!

2. So Hiro's Dad is not Linderman. What else he's going to be doing in the show then? NIce stunts from Hiro though

3. "It's happening, I can't control it" *DOOSH* I'm getting to like Claude, he's an SOB but somehow I like him.

4. Claire's Dad is Nathan. OK, I'm slightly surprised with that one(is Nathan even old enough to be her Dad?).

5. And come on Jessica, you know that Micah can tell the diff between you and his Mum!

Nice stuff again.
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
      X