No announcement yet.

The Fix (113)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as far as we know Papa Nakamura travelled to US to get Hiro ... while Linderman is in Vegas ..
    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin View Post
      So no one else made the Hiro's father = Linderman connection?
      I doubt it... I'm sure he thinks that Hiro's gone nuts and is trying to save him from himself.
      Admittedly, there are a lot of mysterious men in dark suits in this show.
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Well:

1. OK, Claude. Dodgy geezer. Does Peter go invisible whenever he comes accross him?

2. Micah - electronics manipulator? Can't see his Dad being hapy about him nicking that much cash though!

3. Hiro - his Dad may or may not be Linderman but he's certainly dodgy.

4. Claire. Her Dad certainly isn't buying the act and what finding her Mum will lead to, not sure.

Solid
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
          Well:

1. OK, Claude. Dodgy geezer. Does Peter go invisible whenever he comes accross him?
          was that not implied?
          i certainly thought so.
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X