• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fix (113)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON ONE
    THE FIX
    EPISODE NUMBER - 113

Peter seeks training from the invisible man, Claude, while Hiro and Ando flee from mysterious men seeking to put an end to their mission. Matt faces a review board for his actions, and D.L. struggles with his new parenting responsibilities in Niki's absense. Claire tries to locate her biological parents.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 09:22 PM.

Great episode. This show just continues to get better and better. What an ending too.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm gonna have to watch this one again because I got distracted by a PM from Claire and was busy hacking into the Primatech Paper site. HOWEVER, I liked what I saw. And Hiro's dad is GEORGE TAKEI, DAMMIT. Hee! I knew it in advance but it was still cool to see.

Now that we've seen Claire's mum, the Firestarter, any guesses on who's her daddy? I thought HRG and then I thought maybe Nathan, but there are plenty of possibilities, including Linderman himself. Wouldn't that be freaky?

I'm liking the Invisible Man. Yay to the "Fantastic!" But then, I'm a sad, pathetic Whovian and will take (or invent) my references wherever I can get them.

Do you think HRG knows what the chimes in the window means?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
        Do you think HRG knows what the chimes in the window means?
        I kind of do think he does. Or, at the very least, that something isn't quite right with them. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Woohooo!!! *Runs off to look for it on the interent*

Its so annoying living in Australia, they haven't even aired epp one
          Live Chat About This Topic

Bumsworld.net

Comment

Looooved the ep! Though being Star Trek fangirlish had hoped to see more of Mr. Nakamura in tonights ep.

Really liking this Claude character so far, and can't wait to see where this relationship between him and Peter goes.

Nikki's story....might become a little more interesting with the involvement of this psychiatrist. (one hopes)

And still loving Claire's story. Definitly liking her character more and more each week. And I REALLY hope this wasn't the last we see of Zach.

And.....great ending. Who to cheer for.....Sylar or HRG?

Comment

What a great episode. Loved every moment of it.

Hiro : "GULP!" ... that was really great.

Nikki's story is becoming more interesting and Micah telling DL that he also has secret.

Sylar is back. And what a comeback!

Have to watch again. LOVE IT.
              VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

am i the only one who felt a tad disappointed in this episode? lately i've been thinking that Heroes has been getting better than BSG, but i watched BSG (after recording it and not seeing it live) and then Heroes, and i was disappointed in this week's ep of heroes. didn't have me on the edge of my seat like usual, whereas BSG was by far the superb one this week. Anyway, i've seen a clip of an upcomming episode involving the firestarter guy that Matt and FBI chick captured, and that looks pretty good so i'll wait for that.

6/10 this week.

Aussie

Comment

At least Heroes doesn't have some schmoopy love quadrangle taking over the show and stealing storytime from more deserving characters/plot arcs.

Comment

Simply put great episode.
                    Actor
                    [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

At least Heroes doesn't have some schmoopy love quadrangle taking over the show and stealing storytime from more deserving characters/plot arcs.
                      amen to that.
                      VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

just watched it <snip> and was soooo impressed, it looks like peter/invisible guy are gonna have a cool partnership together... and Sulu as Hiro's father is just so cool!!!
                        Last edited by Skydiver; 30 January 2007, 11:46 AM.

Gateworld RPG

One morning, a Wraith hatches a brilliant plan and takes over the O'Neill after consuming some lemon chicken. - The Stargate Plot Generator

Comment

Loved this one, 9.5/10.
                          Heroes Fan Green to all!
                          Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

I'm liking the Invisible Man. Yay to the "Fantastic!" But then, I'm a sad, pathetic Whovian and will take (or invent) my references wherever I can get them.
                            Heee!! I hope it was a reference...or it could just be part of the invisible character haha...

Comment

I enjoted it. I do feel this week was a 9/10 instead of a 10/10 lol.. BTW. Claire's mom lighting her cigg..friggin cool.lol

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Working...
                              X