What's your favourite Simpsons episode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your favourite Simpsons episode?

Mine would have to be the Scorpio one, i just think it's full to the brim of humour? I love the part when Homer's asking where to find a hammock. Classic!
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
    - Maximus Decimus Meridas

Just one?

You can probably take any from Season 4-6.
    Right now though, since I haven't seen it in a while - The Stone Cutters epsiode.

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel
      Mine would have to be the Scorpio one, i just think it's full to the brim of humour? I love the part when Homer's asking where to find a hammock. Classic!
      Wow, that's my favourite too!

"Homer, if you could kill someone on your way out that would really help!"
      "In fact, you don't even have my coat!"
      *hobo turns to mailbox*

Just brilliant

Comment

The Cyprus Creek episode is really really good, so many quotables.

"Maybe the bridge just collapsed by itself."
        "We can't take that chance."
        "You always say that. I want to take a chance."

or

"I moved here from Canada, they think I'm slow, eh."

Comment

I like The Springfield Files. Especially at the end when they've all got pitch forks and Mr Burns says 'I bring you love' and someone says 'It's bringing love, break its legs!' or something.

Comment

I think that quotation is correct. I prefer Willie's response to Smithers.
            "It's Mr. Burns"
            "Awwww it's Mr. Burns, KILL IT!"

Comment

Scorpio was great. I loved the song at the end.

My favourite though was the one with lots of little sketches about all the different Springfield residents.

Madeleine

Comment

The Scorpio one rocks.
                I love the way Bonds get out of hte laser trap (much better than the goldfinger way) and is promtly rugby tackled by homer.
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                  The Scorpio one rocks.
                  I love the way Bonds get out of hte laser trap (much better than the goldfinger way) and is promtly rugby tackled by homer.
                  "Well done Homer, when you get home tonight there's gonna be an extra floor on your house!"

Comment

That episodes called: "You Only Move Twice", isn't it? Heh, isn't that sending up a James Bond movie?

Comment

I think it was called "El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Homer"

"In your face, Space Coyote!"
                      "I'm just your memory. I can't provide any new information."
                      "Is that Dad?" "Either that or Batman's really let himself go."

Springfield Files is my second favorite.

Comment

You can't really decided theres so many. But one of ma favs is the one where Homer goes to Clown college, I can't remember what its called. lol.

Ma fav quote is this one by homer
                        "The only moster is the gambling monster which has enslaved your mother. I call him gamblor" or something like that lol

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

The one with Mr Burns, Grandpa and the buried Nazi treasure was class!
                          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                          X