Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creation Con: Aug 24-26, 2007 (Stargate actors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
    ooh I hope david comes too seen him here in the netherlands he's such a sweet guy and I hope that amanda shows up .......
    Ooh, Amanda and David, my two favorites.
    I have heard alot of really nice things about both of them!!

If David came, I might actually consider going without my friend who can't seem to make up her mind.

I remember the pic you posted with you and David! Very nice!!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Ooh, Amanda and David, my two favorites.
      I have heard alot of really nice things about both of them!!

If David came, I might actually consider going without my friend who can't seem to make up her mind.

I remember the pic you posted with you and David! Very nice!!
      oh yes that was me such a nice guy

well cliff , paul and mike are coming that's enough for me but if david or amanda would come it's even beter! I wonder if david still remembers me ... * thinks * with my stupid question *smirk *

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
        oh yes that was me such a nice guy

well cliff , paul and mike are coming that's enough for me but if david or amanda would come it's even beter! I wonder if david still remembers me ... * thinks * with my stupid question *smirk *
        *smirk* I betcha David would remember you. I have heard that he and many of the other actors are really good with many fan faces and names, suppose it comes with the territory of having to find ways to memorize lines and not forget them

I am actually considering going to Chicago because of Paul
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          *smirk* I betcha David would remember you. I have heard that he and many of the other actors are really good with many fan faces and names, suppose it comes with the territory of having to find ways to memorize lines and not forget them

I am actually considering going to Chicago because of Paul
          looking forward to see you there

Comment

I'll be attending Chicago Con again this year. I had so much fun last year with Hatusu and Blingaway that I couldn't bear to miss it! We had a great time especially at the GW dinner with Cliff Simon (Thank You, Arctic Goddess!!!). Hope to see you all there!
            Last edited by Sela; 19 March 2007, 11:58 AM.
            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
            it has it's own laws and beats about things
            which the intellect scorns."
            - Mark Twain -

Comment

:d

Comment

rofl! Rose, don't know if you would be driving or not...and don't know if i will make it...but i could always meet up with you somewhere, then if you are driving...we could ride down together
                sigpic

Comment

hey sela potions_mistress and rosehawk can i hang out with ya i really need some stargate friends ok??? email me [email protected] hope i can h ang out with ya your friend jim and dr. jackson too i will be going and i will be in gold as well

Comment

yea, i am sooo hoping to make it to this con, but being as i am looking for a job...dunno if it will be possible this year, but i really want to and am trying too (will of course Gold was Gold last year)

hey rose, if i do make it to Chicago...perhaps we could share a room...dunno if my friend (cko on GW) will make it either
                    Last edited by SlytherinGal; 19 March 2007, 09:08 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

hey, good morning/afternoon all, i was wondering...is there anyone who would be driving to chicago this year that could maybe stop in Rapid City, SD to pick me and possibly my friend up. I am just wondering cuz I am just looking for ways to not spend a whole lot of money.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                        hey rose, if i do make it to Chicago...perhaps we could share a room...dunno if my friend (cko on GW) will make it either
                        I would be open to that. I am only going if I can talk my friend here in the Cities to go and it depends on if my daughter has a place to go for the long weekend. If I do go, I was looking at taking the train down instead of driving. I don't mind walking places, not a big fan of driving if I don't have to, mind you I drive all the time here in the Cities - it's just if I have choices I prefer not to (not saying that I can't be talked into it depending on needs.)

rofl! Rose, don't know if you would be driving or not...and don't know if i will make it...but i could always meet up with you somewhere, then if you are driving...we could ride down together
                        You live further west then me, so I wouldn't be heading your direction to go to Chicago. If I am able to go, we could hook up somewhere. I really won't know much for a least another month.
                        sigpic

Comment

yea, me neither...i have a job interview tomorrow and so yea, if i get it, i will know more in a month or so but at least sharing a room would be cool...i could always get it and then we would prolly split it 3 (or 4 ways if your friend goes) cuz my friend, CKO, would prolly go

and i was thinking bus...i can get cheaper bus tickets for 2 people than plane
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                            yea, me neither...i have a job interview tomorrow and so yea, if i get it, i will know more in a month or so but at least sharing a room would be cool...i could always get it and then we would prolly split it 3 (or 4 ways if your friend goes) cuz my friend, CKO, would prolly go

and i was thinking bus...i can get cheaper bus tickets for 2 people than plane
                            good luck with your job interview!!! let us know how'd it go and what sorta job is it ? if you don't mind me asking ofcourse

Comment

yea, i think it went pretty well today (it was an interview for a nursing assistant position at an assisted living...i have been a CNA for about 4 years now) and in about 30 minutes i am heading over to the civic center (which would be big enough for a con ) to go to a job fair
                              sigpic

Comment

congrats on the job potions mistress now u get to send that hard earned cash on all the stargate merchandise like i do hehe. i hope u can get to go to the convention can we go together??? jim.
                                hey guys u dont even have to rent a room u guys can bunk all over at my house the hotel is only 20 min and i get to go home so something to think about ok????? jim

Comment

Working...
                                X