No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Christopher Judge (Teal'c)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great interview!CJ is a real hoot and sounds like a lot of fun to work with.The bit about the "family competion" with the Deluises' was interesting.I didn't know his sons had been on the show.Does anybody know which ep & who the characters were?Boy,you learn somthing new here everyday
    nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

CJ's sons were in "Changeling".One was in one of the cars.So was his g/f Gia.She played a nurse .

EDIT:
      Jaffa Kree : (Christopher Judge's Official Site)
      http://www.jaffakree.pwp.blueyonder....gcapsbts2.html

There ya go, nugglebugget . I hope this helps.Can't find his other son,though,lol !
      Last edited by Bagpuss; 07 September 2004, 04:34 AM. Reason: Still no luck ! Ho-Hum.
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by David
        I have no idea what you're talking about.
        Ha. Practicing for your career in politics I see.
        Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

CJ at the Convention was a real riot. I couldnt even go up to ask a question I was laughing so hard a times. And with CJ having ADD, it kind of actually helps him in his personality. He and Teal'c are nothing alike in personality. CJ is this huge ball of energy and is like this big...kid if anything Course if he curses, he gives $2 to kids, and at the convention he ended up giving $64 cash to 32 kids after saying something along the lines of "Ok, how much more cubby ass do I have to kiss?" (in reference to a question that was asked on why during his commentary did he not mention the cubs, though he mentioned all the other pro sports teams in Chicago)... Little did CJ realize there was that many kids when he told them to run up to the stage to get their $2 each.
          Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

What was he doing with 64 one dollar bills?

Comment

It was really funny ... he actually had to get somebody to go get him a bunch of singles. 8)

Darren

Comment

hi david i known i keeping asking this is there any pictures of creation chicago con?

thank you

from mary-clare

Comment

They are on our to-do list . Things have been piling on lately but we do have a good number we plan on releasing.

Comment

I hope to get the Chicago con photo gallery up before the end of the week! We got some nice shots.

Darren

Comment

Working...
                    X