• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Christopher Judge (Teal'c)

INTERVIEW:
    THE JUDGE IS IN
    GateWorld talks with Christopher Judge

SG-1 co-star Christopher Judge chats with GateWorld about the show's eighth season -- including a peek at what's still to come!

READ MORE ...

Man, that guy should be a stand up comic, he's a total riot.
    And the way he was always forgetting the episodes names and orders.

Anyway, look like he's having a blast at what he does.

Comment

Great interview with CJ. He's so much fun! And talented. I love to hear him discuss the writing process.

CJ certainly revealed some intriguing spoilers, especially about Reckoning. That episode is totally not what I thought it was going to be about but it sounds like it could be a great episode.

Thanks guys!
      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Holy city!

JAFFA Holy city.

My day is made.
        Shep: I can't hear you threatening to suck the life out of me 'til you hit the button on the radio.

Soldier (In Russian): Are you Russian spies?
        Daniel: Niet.
        Jack: Daniel!
        Daniel: What? He asked if we were Russian spies and I said no........oh.
        -1969 (221)

Comment

Great interview between GW and CJ. I think it has to be one of the best yet. I'm guessing theres another part?
          __

__

Comment

Yeah I liked the interview very much, CJ is pretty funny. Looking forward to 2005 and the 2nd half of the season.

Comment

I've read the interview and I'll reread properly later.
              Some interesting spoilers,as Kes said,and possibly a little goodie for "Gemini" slipped in as well !
              CJ's a lovely guy.Very talented Actor/Writer too,IMO.Nice double-act with AT helping as well .
              Thanks,GW !!

Edit:Even better on second read !
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 06 September 2004, 08:41 AM.
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Nice. And he spilled the beans on 'Reckoning', too...

EDIT:
                And he used the name "RepliCarter", too! How cool is that? I wonder if it will show up in the actual episode as well?
                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I'm guessing theres another part?
                  What you saw is what you got. Our interviews at Creation are not allowed to be too long.

Comment

You did a great job with the ibnterview. I was at Chicago and was very much surprised at how great these actors are in person. You know that they are selling themselves, but they seem to be genuinely nice people. Chris Judge was fantastic as was Amanda and Michael. Don Davis is the bomb! Tom McBeath should be on it more often, he was really great to talk with everyone. The remark about Isaac Hayes was great as he talked about the way he said (in that fabulous IH voice) Goa'uld. I'd recommend the conventions to any fan.

Comment

Just so everyone knows, Darren did the CJ interview. I know I frequently do these types of things but he did this one

Comment

Originally posted by David
                        Just so everyone knows, Darren did the CJ interview. I know I frequently do these types of things but he did this one
                        Did you manage to get interviews with any of the other con guests? Or is that a surprise?

Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Fun interview! I wish Chris had been able to accomplish a funny episode. I've been waiting for one since "Window of Opportunity". Both Rick and Chris have such great comedic timing! You know, now that I think of it, the team hasn't had a lot of fun the past season and a half. No going out to eat together after work, no just for fun dialogs, no fishing invitations...

Comment

Originally posted by fifthmember
                            Fun interview! I wish Chris had been able to accomplish a funny episode. I've been waiting for one since "Window of Opportunity". Both Rick and Chris have such great comedic timing! You know, now that I think of it, the team hasn't had a lot of fun the past season and a half. No going out to eat together after work, no just for fun dialogs, no fishing invitations...
                            Oh, not to overlook "Zero Hour", which was just precious and funny as hell!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                              Did you manage to get interviews with any of the other con guests? Or is that a surprise?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

Working...
                              X