No announcement yet.

DST Stargate Atlantis Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just missed out on a set of loose figures which had loose ronan dex and garrison shepard.. got outbid by 40 bucks in the last few mins >.<
    sigpic

Comment

What a heart breaker, especially if you have been eyeing it for awhile

Comment

I probably could have caught up I just don't have the extra to spend at the moment, I am guessing the other person probably would have matched me anyway.
        sigpic

Comment

Good thing though that we have this forum to help each other out, hopefully someone here is parting with what your looking for, good luck

Comment

I've got a few more things up on eBay, including a loose Ronon.
            http://www.ebay.com/itm/281069621631...84.m1586.l2649
            sigpic

Comment

Can somebody give me the scoop on the most economical way to get a stargate (sg-1 not atlantis). I was trying to read up on it, sounds like any carter, any o'neill, any Jackson, and any teal'c would give the gate itself, but wasn't there some mix up where the same piece was given to two characters and then a mail in was offered to fix it? I'm a little lost. A guy offered me a gate for 200 dollars but that is way out of my intended range. On ebay, looks like Jackson is 60 something with the others around 20. I just want the gate.

Comment

I've got an extra gate, just the circle, not the ramp, from SG-1 and I could do $40.00 shipped. I'm pretty sure the extra has 4 different pieces. Let me know and I'll double check. I've also got a bunch of extra figures, complete with accessories if you're interested. Hope all is well and that this helps.
                Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Comment

Thanks! I can't seem to figure out how to send private messages on here.

Comment

Working...
                  X