DST Stargate Atlantis Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DST Stargate Atlantis Figures

I thought it might be a good idea to create a thread where we can all discuss this line. The first wave will be,
    Lt. Colonel John Sheppard,
    Dr. Elizabeth Weir,
    and a Wraith Male.
    A limited Field Ops Dr. Weir will also be included, as well as a Diamond Previews exclusive Field Ops Sheppard.

I don't plan on buying every variant in this line like SG-1, but I won't make any decisions until I see photos of the final product. It will be difficult for me to get single figures since there are no stores around me feel that stocking Stargate figures is necessary.

I am looking forward to having the Atlantis team on display with SG-1.

Just like SG1 I will be buying the full sets of SGA most likely from Newforce. I hope that we see some pics of these at Toyfare in FEB.

Comment

Originally posted by jmw326 View Post
      Just like SG1 I will be buying the full sets of SGA most likely from Newforce. I hope that we see some pics of these at Toyfare in FEB.
      As I recall, DST did say that our first look at the Atlantis figures would be at the Toy Fair. Plus (sorry to change the topic) I'm wondering if DST will show off SG-1 wave 4 alongside the new Atlantis figures?!
      Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

I was wondering,

Are the uniforms of Atlantis BLUE or Grey? It seems to be hard to tell sometimes. The reason I was wondering is what color will DST make them. I also wonder if the gate glyphs are going to be molded in or just painted, since they dont really stick out of the gate. Also, is the Atlantian gate (edges) silver or gold? I cant really tell which color it is either.
        sigpic

Comment

They're grey Dickies clothes, you can even buy them at wal-mart.

Except the jacket of course, the color panels are custom.

Comment

They look blue in some light though (I'm not really aguing because I am including a pic that shows they look grey.) However, I wish they would make the figures in bluish uniforms. Thanks for comparison pics from www.thescifiworld.net

What about the gate? Is it gold?
            Last edited by Roddy_McKay; 30 March 2007, 04:04 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

I will probably end up buying the wave sets from Newforce, it is the best deal per figure.

Comment

I can't wait for the next toyfare or con.
                I hope we get to see S1 of the atlantis figures and info on wave 2, I'm hopeing for Rodney/ Ford/ Hive queen with an exclusive 1/2 wraith ford.
                I'm guessing Sheppard and Elizabeth will come with a gate piece each and the wraith will come with 1/2 the atlantis floor.

What I would like to see in this line is some coloured picture gels of the event horizon and iris that can be stuck on the back of the gate.
                I think that would be a nice little inexpensive extra with a certain wave.

Comment

I think a more likely line up for series 2 wold be Rodney and Teyla or Rodney and Ronin with a new Wraith. I don't see them doing a ford figure untill after they get the current team done.

Comment

Maybe we'll see him in wave 3.

Comment

I made a thread for SGA figures awhile back.. did it vanish? o_o

Comment

I think a more likely line up for series 2 wold be Rodney and Teyla or Rodney and Ronin with a new Wraith. I don't see them doing a ford figure untill after they get the current team done.
                        I really hope SGA Wave 2 will be Rodnet, Teyla and Ronin. That will give us the current team and save Ford for Wave 3.

Comment

With all the trouble with the SG-1 figures I am worried about this line. Will Ford come with a gun or a vest? Who knows at this point.

Comment

JediGreedo posted in the DST SG-1 thread pics of the new Atlantis figures!
                            Check 'em out!

http://photos2.figures.com/gallery2/...ry.php?cat=596

http://photos2.figures.com/gallery2/...cat=596&page=2

Lookin' good IMO. The likeness of these look much better than the SG-1. (I wonder why?)

Comment

these atlantis figures are very cool, it weird that the regular weir and sheppard figures are no different than the field ops version (at least sheppard is the same colors). the only thing that bothers me is two things: one, weir face looks off like she really old or sleepy and the gate looks cool but from the pic it lokks small, very small compared to the sg-1 gate. hopefuly they will fix that. so far i can't wait to preorder these very soon.
                              "Daniel?"
                              "For crying out loud!!"
                              "Roddney?"
                              "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X