The Road Not Taken HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Road Not Taken HELP!

Due to... unforseen circumstances (argh!!!) I've missed the first 10 minutes...

Can someone lovely please fill me in?

Edit: Ack it won't let me edit the thread title, so in case you hadn't figured it out...

**SPOILERS TO FOLLOW**
    Last edited by myblackrose; 23 January 2007, 01:46 PM.

I'd like to help, but I am as out of the loop as everyone in the US.

Comment

crap, I can't wait to see this episode.All I have to do is to wait one night
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Who knows how long I'll have to wait. It just really grinds my gears.

Comment

I will also have to wait a quite long time until I am going to see "The road not taken". I suppose, it is going to be shown in December next year.

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose View Post

Spoiler:
            Well Sam is with Merlins device trying to expand the field when she is pulled through to another dimension. because another Sam is trying to what Makay and Mrs Miller failed to do. Sam being pulled through causes the alternate Sams experiment to overloud and explode, killing Alt Sam.

Thats about it

Good Episode but now where near as good as the last two.

Comment

I accidentally clicked on the spoiler-button and saw the spoiler. Hey, alt!Sam made a mistake and died! But it's just alt!Sam >_>'.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                crap, I can't wait to see this episode.All I have to do is to wait one night

4-7hrs

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose View Post

It gets repeated on Saturday, SKY2 21:00. I recorded it on dvd ram, I'll post pic's of Sam in THAT DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUBBA, HUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  http://www.myspace.com/adam_1973

Comment

Originally posted by Wonky Bob View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Well Sam is with Merlins device trying to expand the field when she is pulled through to another dimension. because another Sam is trying to what Makay and Mrs Miller failed to do. Sam being pulled through causes the alternate Sams experiment to overloud and explode, killing Alt Sam.

Thats about it

Good Episode but now where near as good as the last two.
                    Thanks for filling me in

Comment

It will be repeated on Friday 8pm, Sky 2 first.

Carter tried an experiment. She shifted everything within a forcefield to an other dimension (with the device from last weeks episode) and at the same time a Carter from an alternate reality tried another experiment. thereby she ended up in the other reality like the alternate McKay in MCKAY AND MRS. MILLER.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                        Who knows how long I'll have to wait. It just really grinds my gears.
                        It really grinds my gears as well, my friend. BTW, nice Family Guy reference.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                          I'd like to help, but I am as out of the loop as everyone in the US.
                          more like out of the loop as everyone frozen in a cave....

Spoiler:
                          Carter is experimenting with the merlin device. Cam walks in she says no dont. he walks into a force field, she says sorry did u see my sign, she deactivates. He says no, then walks over to her and says this sign, and she laughs and says thats suppsoe to go out there. Cam says no sign of daniel but tealc is back so its lunch time. She says one more test, he says 60 seconds, and goes to the observation deck to observe. she vanishes, he says time ups, her desks get sucked into a vortex, as well as she does. she deactivates the phase dr lee and major lorn come running in askeing wheres the other guy. she says who? and asks why major lorne isnt in atlantis he doesnt kno what atlantis is, he tells her hes the leader of sg1....
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Working...
                          X