This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kara/Lee/Anders/Dee Please No More

this is topic for all the people who get REALLY annoyed by this mess.
    i watched BSG since it started, it had it ups and owns, but this? this is beyond down, it's totally annoying and i really have no clue why TPTB are still making episodes around it ....

give it a rest, it annoys prolly everyone .... it's overdone, it's ... whatever...

JUST.STOP.THAT
    VISIT AND JOIN

The Raptor scene was funny, but I think they should conclude it soon.

Comment

I agree. Starbck really became a mess in season 2.5. It seemed that she got back to normal with the New Caprica storyline, but nope. It's terrible, just terrible, brings the whole show down.

Comment

Its ruining the show for me, but I did like Dee slapping Kara. She should hit harder though.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

It'd have been okay for maybe 1-2 episodes based on it, but every time we see either of them it's about their marriages/relationships... I'd really like to see the characters having other things to worry about! AND having other characters stepping more into the spotlight again like Saul, Laura, even Bill!!!!

Comment

gaeta and dee are a better match....

Comment

Originally posted by jdog View Post

I agree.

But I like Dee with a bullet in the ehad more.

Comment

Either kill the quadrangle posthaste or add two more people so we can turn it into a septagon that breaks down into two triangles and explodes on both sides due to raw inertia alone. Frak!
                Frak! --Apollo
                Frak you. --Cain
                FRAK Me! --Kat
                frakwit! --Tyrol
                B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

Does anyone actually enjoy this crap? Does anyone honestly believe that Lee and Kara won't wind up frakking each other's questionable brains out? I can't stand Lee/Kara, but even I know it's gonna happen. and if I'm reading the signs right, TPTB are all set to do the age old bringing 'em together only to force 'em apart again so they can come back together. Again. And be forced apart... well, you get the picture.

Enough with this soap opera ****, get back to the real stories, please.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                    Does anyone actually enjoy this crap?

short answer .. no

long answer .. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
                    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

I'm sick of it as well, it's really taking me out of the show. I always thought that Lee/Dee was too bland and Kara/Anders was a bit meh, but those pale in comparison to how they're writing Lee/Kara. Now we're back to Starbuck only caring about herself and Lee following her around like a lovesick puppy dog. End it please, these characters need to be redeemed or I'll lose all interest in them.

The ship quadrangle has been the worst storyline of this season so far.

Comment

Actually - I enjoy.

Why? Well just add my 2cents - it happens.

Things like this happen and this is what the show is about. visiting real life affairs that arnt pretty and do take time. I've seen it happen, it aint pretty. So yea, I'm willing to watch it because, well - it happens *shrug*
                        Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

See, I've never really bought that as justification: "It happens." My thinking is that just because it does happen doesn't mean it has to, and more importantly it doesn't mean we have to see it.

Does stuff like this really happen? Of course it does, but I no more want to see it represented on TV than I do in real life.

Comment

Another Pfft to "these things do happen." Adama and Roslyn are happy happy over each other but we don't have scenes watching them all doe-eyed staring at each others' pictures. Give all four of the Happy Bunch a room and we'll stick with the Cylons! We only have an hour a week already!

Hey, here's an idea... give Apollo/Starbuck/Dee/Anders their own webisode series. There we go.
                            Frak! --Apollo
                            Frak you. --Cain
                            FRAK Me! --Kat
                            frakwit! --Tyrol
                            B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

Originally posted by jdog View Post
                              Gaeta and Apollo are a much better match.
                              Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X