X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smallville: TV Guide Online - Smallville Scoop! Clark Meets Lois

From TV Guide Online:

http://www.tvguide.com/search/editor...rticleId=93127

(please follow the link for the COMPLETE article.)

Monday, September 6, 2004

Smallville Scoop! Clark Meets Lois
    by Ileane Rudolph

Things were pretty bleak on Smallville last season. And we're not just talking about the WB drama's 25-percent drop in ratings. What with all those dank caves and secret labs and depressing story lines, life for Tom Welling's Clark Kent was, frankly, more sad than super. But the Frog isn't bringing out the killer kryptonite quite yet. Executive producer Al Gough promises TV Guide Online he's giving the show's dreary, complicated mythology a rest. This season, look for football, fun and romance! After all, it's Clark's senior year in high school. Spoiler alert: If you don't want to know anything, ya better not read this dishy, in-depth Q&A....

TV Guide Online: What's happening this season with Clark Kent?

Al Gough: We pick up three months after he was sucked into the cave under Jor-El's tutelage. We'll see him dumped out in a cornfield buck-naked, and he'll run into Lois Lane. That's their first meeting — and he has no memory of being Clark Kent. He's Kal-El and he can fly.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

*after reading article*

Well thank goodness. I was getting tired of the last season. I'm all for a little angst and drama, but it can be run into the ground. There are only so many episodes you can deal with Jor-El screwing Clark over, and Lana & Clark's rollercoaster relationship. I almost wanted to slap somebody.

I'm not entirely happy with the addition of Lois Lane, though. I saw a Smallville commercial that showed her, and Lana is still hotter. All I'm saying is that Lois had better have one hell of a personality, and maybe a nice rack.
    It's a Fargate! It's different.

Comment

I saw in the preview of the premiere or new episodes, it shows Lois meeting Clark, and bam, it seems Clark bends down then back up to fly, or something, hmm... Never was a big fan, but finally, he straight out flies, cause i don't remember him flying, and i'm not counting that one in the tornado or w/e.
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

They should kill Lana off, that would improve things a lot.

I was so happy with the season finale, I just loved the last few minutes and the cliff hanger with Cloe, heheh, so happy.

More naked senses are never a bad thing either. hehe
        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I think Lana should just stay in Europe, because we all know they are never going to work out

Comment

When does the session 4 airs actually?
            "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

The new season should either start this month or next month, check thefutoncritic.com or zap2it.com and look there.

Comment

Season 4 starts on 09/22/04 @ 8 pm EST.

EPISODE; 4 x 01: CRUSADE

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks Chloe is hotter than Lana?

Also, yay for Erica Durance as Lois (Krista James )

Comment

You know, if Smallville doesn't get any better ratings for this season, i'm going to wonder why, the excuse "American Idol is on the same time" doesn't work because American Idol is now on a different timeslot (well it was last year), but hey, i think i'm the very few who actually look and care what the ratings are, haha... Anywho... School, dreadful school

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                      When does the session 4 airs actually?
                      The season premiere of Smallville in the US is September 22.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Thanks all of you for the answer
                        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Working...
                        X