Name The Next Star Trek Cast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name The Next Star Trek Cast

Well we all know about Star Trek XI about now.........

well the thread is obvious in nature, who do you think would be suitable or you think would be good for the next cast for James T. Kirk and Spock etc.

Just a spec thread

we do know which is progressivly being confirmed (hence shatners hidden confirmation) that Matt Damon will be the new Kirk

but yeah.....who do you think, know or wonder would be a good cast
    I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Matt Damon as Captain is fine by me.

Colin Farrell as the Captain or First Officer.

Michael Shanks as Science Officer

After that I don't really care if they use all no name actors to fill in the rest of the cast as long as it gets made.

Comment

I honestly could care less about big name actors in this movie...in most movies in fact. I go to see movies regardless who's in them. I am excited to see Trek on the big screen again just wish it was set in the TOS movie era.

Comment

Colin Farrell? Ew.

I don't care who's in it, as long as they are fully dedicated to the role, and good of course. Though I tend to prefer unknowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
          Colin Farrell? Ew.

I don't care who's in it, as long as they are fully dedicated to the role, and good of course. Though I tend to prefer unknowns.
          thats a good point, you don't choose the actors by reputation, but by their..............well themselves, i always thought Gary Sinise as Dr. McCoy.........but he's too old now
          I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

no-names are alright, remember when the next generation came out? i was reading in a book, LeVar Burton was the only actor really metioned by news broadcasts, as he was the best known.

Comment

I'm hoping for mostly unknowns.

The idea of Damon and Farrell is a put off for me, because I can't see such big name actors doing it right, despite how popular they are.

However, I could see Jason Lee (My Name is Earl & the Kevin Smith movies) pulling off an interesting Spock.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus_Of_Borg View Post
                thats a good point, you don't choose the actors by reputation, but by their..............well themselves, i always thought Gary Sinise as Dr. McCoy.........but he's too old now
                DeForest was hardly a youngen. I'd love to see Sinise as McCoy.
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
                X