This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "what clothes are you wearing right now" Thread

Similar to the "what music are you listening to right now" thread, except different lol.

When posting on this thread all we want to know is the clothes ur wearing... colour, brand, item of clothing eg tee-shirt (duh)

LOL PS: THIS THREAD IS NOT SOME SICK PERVERTED ATTEMPT TO GET OFF ON WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE WEARING (OR WHAT THEY AREN'T WEARING)

I will start

I'm wearing a tight grey tee and skinny black jeans.

Im wearing a pair of cameo combat nike runners a south africa rugby jersey and a pendent with the eye of ra on it.
    Yes I do just throw anything together
    Last edited by The Great Lord Baal; 19 January 2007, 02:17 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

i am wearing a little jacket coat, with a green top (omg it was all i could grab, i was late for the bus ) and a pair of cute little jeans
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I'm wearing Pajamas, pink warm pajamas with little red hearts all over the bottoms and one big red heart on the side on the top...really cute got um for christmas. My invader Zim "Tacos are Good" Gir jacket from Hot Topic ...and a pair of pink and brown plaid Airwalk Slip ons....

Comment

Black sweater with white flowers knitted on it, Oxford gray scarf, blue jeans and black sneakers.

Comment

Skinny black jeans, burgundy strap top with black lace corset over the top (EMO GOTH!!! good grief).
            XxX
            Shéyna

Sheyna-isms: Like normal words, but better!

Pop into my myspace profile and leave me a message! If you wanna add me, message me letting me know your from gateworld first!!!www.myspace.com/sheyna_lou

XxX

sigpic

Comment

I am wearing total commando gear
              TYPING IN THE NUDE!!!!

... actually, no. I'm in shorts and a t-shirt, but I wanted to be first to come in with the no clothes thing.

Comment

A Bristol Uni hoodie i got from my sister for christmas (she goes there, i dont), pair of jeans, black socks, pants, black jumper, green vest top, bra and i am contemplating going to get my hat because im cold

Comment

just a pair of jeans, that's all.

Comment

currently just a towel.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

LOL I've changed now... I'm wearing my pink lace top with my pink tank top underneath... my Gir hoodie still wearing my Airwalks..... erm... nice pair of faded jeans.... and socks with hearts on them (LOL I'm in a pink mood today)

Comment

I'm lounging at home in Snoopy slipper socks, comfy old pair of jeans, red t-shirt, and long brown wrap-around sweater, hair in a messy bun.

Comment

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T View Post
                          Similar to the "what music are you listening to right now" thread, except different lol.

When posting on this thread all we want to know is the clothes ur wearing... colour, brand, item of clothing eg tee-shirt (duh)

LOL PS: THIS THREAD IS NOT SOME SICK PERVERTED ATTEMPT TO GET OFF ON WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE WEARING (OR WHAT THEY AREN'T WEARING)

I will start

I'm wearing a tight grey tee and skinny black jeans.
                          im wearinmg an ACU

Comment

i'm similar to PJ,
                            Pink PJ's with little eliphants on them lol

Comment

jacket, shirt, pants, underwear, socks, shoes... that covers the basics
                              www.SynisterMustang.net
                              Thats my site.

Comment

Working...
                              X