X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#spoilers# Sams new ship

Spoiler:
    "Amanda Tapping is coming to join the Atlantis team," Wright said. "She'll be coming in her own spaceship and joining the crew in Atlantis. And we're delighted by that."

What do you thinl the producers mean when they say her own ship?
    Will she command her own 304?
    or will she bring a new ship she designed herself.

Any thoughts?

Sorry guys, i made this post before i had a look at the interview with Amanda Tapping...

My bad.

Comment

I don't want to listen to the interview, can anyone say me want I missed ?

Comment

she talks about

Spoiler:
        being the commander of the daedalus

she says it while joking, so it is most likely just her playing around. After she says this, she says something to the effect of "that's be neat" if memory serves.

But hey. It could be true. You never know!

Comment

If they werent joking I wonder whats going to happen to
          Spoiler:
          caldwell

It would be interesting to see how she reacts being in that sort of situation.
          sigpic
          By *E*K*R*

Comment

You'd figure if they were going to intoduce her in 14 episodes next season they could think up a better plan than that of intergalctic taxi driver, that's pretty much all the Deadulus does apart from getting it's arse kicked by the wraith!

Someone elsewhere speculated that she fixes the Tria and turns up in that

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
              Spoiler:
              caldwell

he's going to be in a new series thats why his role has been cut back
              sigpic

Comment

I thought his new series got cancelled. But I meant, what will they do with his character if Carter takes over command, what the reason would be for him not being there anymore.

Thats a pretty cool idea dss202529.
                sigpic
                By *E*K*R*

Comment

maybe she come on the appolo
                  sigpic
                  Sig For Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cban View Post
                    maybe she come on the appolo
                    no since that ship is comming at the end of this season

but i hope she comes in the tria that would be neat

Comment

I think that the deadalus is going to be reasigned to Protect earth and the Oddesey will be protecting atlantis. The Oddesey has no commander due to that unfortunade LA incident. Plus with the ZPM she can still fight the Ori and wraith in her spare time, while the Apollo and intergalactic bridge + 2 ZPM's avalable can deal with resupply etc.
                      I actually thought she was going to be commander of atlantis, because IMO she would be great at that, she could easily lead civilians because she has the brains and talent to be the top civilian there, and she can order shepard around and deal with aliens. Shepard should be commander of the deadalus because all he ever wants to do is kick wraith butt with rail guns and nukes...Daniel can pop by for visits and that i how you merge SG1 and SGA..oh and Weir runs the ultracivilian negciation/IOA/ political side of things..
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

If she has her own ship it may be the renamed Tira we havn't seen what happended to it yet or a new type of ship a destroyer class possably
                        C. Edmund

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                          I think that the deadalus is going to be reasigned to Protect earth and the Oddesey will be protecting atlantis. The Oddesey has no commander due to that unfortunade LA incident. Plus with the ZPM she can still fight the Ori and wraith in her spare time, while the Apollo and intergalactic bridge + 2 ZPM's avalable can deal with resupply etc.
                          I actually thought she was going to be commander of atlantis, because IMO she would be great at that, she could easily lead civilians because she has the brains and talent to be the top civilian there, and she can order shepard around and deal with aliens. Shepard should be commander of the deadalus because all he ever wants to do is kick wraith butt with rail guns and nukes...Daniel can pop by for visits and that i how you merge SG1 and SGA..oh and Weir runs the ultracivilian negciation/IOA/ political side of things..

Why on Earth would they assign Daedalus to Earth, when it has a crew that are specialits in dealing with matters in Pegasus. Then given the fact that 304's can do nothing against Ori ships. Hence the reason Odyssey was given a ZPM. So it's not going to be sent to Atlantis with a ZPM. A few hits by the Ori weapons & Daedalus is toast.

Sure it makes sense that it would be Odyssey because it currently doesn't have a commander. However, they've already said that ship was for fighting the Ori. Thus why it got a ZPM.

It may be Daedalus, they could have Caldwell sick or unwell. So she has taken over until he gets well. Remember a lot of this was probably thought out when they thought MP would be in Daybreak. That's since been cancelled & leaves him free again for the time being.

Personally I think they should make him a full time cast member. Put him the leader of the Atlantis expedition. Would create a lot more drama, with Shep having to do everything he wanted. Would make having the military in charge a new direction & create a lot of tension & confl;ict within Atlantis. The civillians being run by the military etc.

Personally I think she gets taken there by a brand new ship. Something happens with the Asurans & she is asked to stay. It doesn't make sense for her to be on a ship for 14 eps. Especially when the bulk of the action will take place away from that enviroment. I think she'll either be put in charge of the team, thus why Weir is changed to recurring. Or my primary choice, she is assigned to work on the main team every week. Like they did when adding Vala to SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            caldwell

the actor that plays caldwell is on another shgow now and getting him to be on SGA is difficult

Comment

Maybe she comes with Thor on his ship....

Comment

Working...
                              X