Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beckett in Sunday, i need info. (spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beckett in Sunday, i need info. (spoilers)

what episode is sunday? is it episode 3,14?
    if so, whay does Beckett die in 3,14 SUNDAY, but he is alive again in episode 3,15 TAO OF RODNEY?

can some one please help me understand this. have gateworld just done a mistake whit the episode numbers?

The order the episodes aired was different than the projected airing order based on the filming.

HERMIOD: 'Crap' indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel-h View Post
      what episode is sunday? is it episode 3,14?
      if so, whay does Beckett die in 3,14 SUNDAY, but he is alive again in episode 3,15 TAO OF RODNEY?

can some one please help me understand this. have gateworld just done a mistake whit the episode numbers?
      Spoiler:
      Ok here it is, 2x people got infected by a weapon what makes exploading tumor's 1 exsploaded and making tayla injured the other hurt his leg and beckett found out he was gonna exspload also so he sealed off the level. he removes the tumor what walks to a person with a bomb shell not sure what you lot call them the guy takes it about to put in and it exsload's bye bye beckett i had tear's in my eye's at the end thats rare
      Last edited by TheReturnOfTheLantian; 17 January 2007, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Translation: Gateworld has the episodes in the wrong order, Sunday is actually 3x17.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiod View Post
          The order the episodes aired was different than the projected airing order based on the filming.
          ok thanks

Comment

For the love of God will Gateworld please rectify their erroneous information regarding the airing order. Its clearly wrong so why persist?

It does nothing but confuse and annoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fifer View Post
              For the love of God will Gateworld please rectify their erroneous information regarding the airing order. Its clearly wrong so why persist?

Are you seriously asking for the logical response?

But honestly, there are ep summaries up already for some of these, it's kind of silly to continue the line that only the SciFi American airing schedule is "correct". And if that turns out to be different, well, it's a website, yes? Fairly easy to fix?

Comment

People need to read one of the 500 other threads on this topic.

Here's the deal. 14 is the production number of "Sunday", not the airing order. "Sunday" was the 14th episode shot during the production season. The listing on Gateworld is the production order, not the airing order.
                I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Darren goes with the SciFi airing order. Since they could still change episode order - obviuosly not Sunday as #14, but let's say, first Two of Rodney then Irresponsible, Tao of Rondey, the Ark and then The Game etc., - just like the change in Irresponsible/ Sateda - he doesn't want to change this until SciFi publish their scheduale.

The same goes for SG1, the exact same problems (the order of the episodes listed in Gateworld is actually 15-14-12-13...)
                  Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                  Yes, I am!
                  sigpic
                  Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                  Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                  Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Why not just publish the sequence in which the episodes were first premiered? I honestly can see no argument for not doing that. Why go with the Sci-fi schedule when another part of the world is going to see the episodes weeks in advance?

Comment

Why not just publish the sequence in which the episodes were first premiered? I honestly can see no argument for not doing that. Why go with the Sci-fi schedule when another part of the world is going to see the episodes weeks in advance?
                      Because this isn';t always right - I don't remember who's the person who mentioned it, but apparently Sky 1 aired Failsafe before Summit/ Last Stand, and it clearly is a continuation of what's going on there. Anmd Skiffy apaprently air Abyss bfore Nightwalkers - again, quite the cotinuity problem.
                      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                      Yes, I am!
                      sigpic
                      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by the old briar pipe View Post
                        it's kind of silly to continue the line that only the SciFi American airing schedule is "correct". And if that turns out to be different, well, it's a website, yes? Fairly easy to fix?
                        Nope. Darren explained, in the "Ask the Mods" thread, that changing the episode numbers on the website is a fairly significant undertaking, which is why he waits until SciFi confirms their airing order.

And you know, while it may seem silly to stick to SciFi airing order, especially when they are so far behing Canada and UK like they are this year, if GW goes with the order an episode was first aired somewhere in the world, then parts of the episode listings would be listed in SciFi order and parts in Canadian network order and yet other parts in UK order...

It's a mess no matter what you do. I feel for Darren. Really.
                        Keep Carson. Keep Elizabeth.
                        Keep Atlantis.

Lemming #14
                        -Clueless Lemming Cretin-

Image by Cailliath

Comment

Originally posted by Night Spring View Post
                          Nope. Darren explained, in the "Ask the Mods" thread, that changing the episode numbers on the website is a fairly significant undertaking, which is why he waits until SciFi confirms their airing order.

And you know, while it may seem silly to stick to SciFi airing order, especially when they are so far behing Canada and UK like they are this year, if GW goes with the order an episode was first aired somewhere in the world, then parts of the episode listings would be listed in SciFi order and parts in Canadian network order and yet other parts in UK order...

It's a mess no matter what you do. I feel for Darren. Really.
                          This is a good point. Thank you for the clarification.

Has SciFi itself never been known to mess up the (intended) order?

Comment

Originally posted by the old briar pipe View Post
                            Has SciFi itself never been known to mess up the (intended) order?
                            Yup. Someone already mentioned that they aired Nightwalker before Abyss. (Jack is not in Nightwalker, and his absence is explained by saying he's recovering from the events in Abyss.) And I believe in S8, they aired the episode where The Trust is first introduced out of order, so Daniel mentioned The Trust in one episode like the viewers should already know what it is, but viewers had no idea because they hadn't been introduced yet! Sorry, I forget which episdoes they were.
                            Keep Carson. Keep Elizabeth.
                            Keep Atlantis.

Lemming #14
                            -Clueless Lemming Cretin-

Image by Cailliath

Comment

Originally posted by Night Spring View Post
                              Yup. Someone already mentioned that they aired Nightwalker before Abyss. (Jack is not in Nightwalker, and his absence is explained by saying he's recovering from the events in Abyss.) And I believe in S8, they aired the episode where The Trust is first introduced out of order, so Daniel mentioned The Trust in one episode like the viewers should already know what it is, but viewers had no idea because they hadn't been introduced yet! Sorry, I forget which episdoes they were.
                              Heh. That's what I get for abandoning SG1 after season 5 - complete cluelessness.

In these cases, did GW go with the intended order or the airing order? Oh wait, I can look that up, can't I. *thwaps self* *looks it up*

Okaaaay. They went with the airing order. Which you say is wrong and which I assume is not the DVD order. Hm.

Comment

Working...
                              X