This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CMDragonia View Post
    He's like a more rugged Noah Wyle. (ER, The Librarian...) VERY good looking man.
    At first I thought he reminded me of Eric from Wonderfalls, then someone else mentioned John Carter and I was like "Yes!" I'll also agree with whoever said he had a look of Oliver Martinez.

I know we've only seen like 8 minutes of Mike, but I get the impression he's the type of guy you could have serious kink with, but he's that charming you could also take him home to mom and have her like him.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
      At first I thought he reminded me of Eric from Wonderfalls, then someone else mentioned John Carter and I was like "Yes!" I'll also agree with whoever said he had a look of Oliver Martinez.

I know we've only seen like 8 minutes of Mike, but I get the impression he's the type of guy you could have serious kink with, but he's that charming you could also take him home to mom and have her like him.
      DEFINITELY ^^

Comment

I thought I should post his bio ( from the IMDB ) :

Height
        6' 4" (1.93 m)
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini biography
        Growing up in Westchester County and graduating from Boston College, Matthew Del Negro suddenly went from Division I lacrosse player to playing opposite Vincent D'Onofrio and Uma Thurman in Chelsea Walls (2001), directed by Ethan Hawke. Two years ago he found himself in the enviable position of being Claudia Schiffer's fiancé in the Luis Mandoki (Message in a Bottle (1999)) short film Meeting Genevieve (2000).

Matt played FBI Agent Oliver Peterson on "The Guiding Light" (1952) as well as a crucial character in the pilot episode of Darren Star's "The $treet" (2000), working beside Tom Everett Scott. Continuing to balance theater with film, he landed a role in last summer's "Worldly Acts", original plays endorsed by Francis Ford Coppola's Zoetrope All-Story magazine.

He knows the day he had the right to call himself an actor. After filming the last of six episodes of his pivotal role on "The Sopranos" (1999) as Carmela Soprano's cousin, Brian Cammarata, he came to the theater where he performed in the world premiere of "Slab" by Sean Michael Welch. Inhabiting Rale Kilbourne, an articulate former inmate who lands a role in a play in which he must kill his fellow actor, Matt caused eruptions of laughter from the audience as he dominated the show with subtlety and comic nuance.

Increasingly requested for film and television projects, Matt maintains a consistency as a theater performer. He has appeared in numerous shows in small venues, including last summer's New York Fringe Festival. Furthermore, Matt's experience in commercial and print jobs and festival-attending independent films proves that whether it is film, theater or print, he is diligent, focused and talented - and now in demand, especially by his fiancée whom he is marrying in the fall of 2002.

Comment

And a few pics :

Next to Rob Lowe ( another one ) *squee*

The West Wing

Comment

I like him better without the scruff. Can't stand facial hair. Bleah. That being said, however, I still thought Mike was incredibly charming and I could easily see how Weir could fall under his sway. Now if only she'll let that spark grow just a bit...

Comment

Drool! Damn he is fine
              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I will agree to everything everyone else said. LOVE THE BEARD!! i just love facial hair. and he resembles Noah Wilie...but is way more masculine!

thought he looked familiar...as I am a Sopranos fiend as well.

ta ta ta!

Comment

i agree with everyone here... Mike Branton is HOTTTT... (only a couple of points behind Torri herself in my books)... i personally love the beard... i love them scruffy.... *drools*
                  ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

He's so hot and I wouldn't mind seeing him again. (And uh...at first I thought it was Noah Wyle, kinda had a crush on him...) I can even see myself shipping the two of them......

Comment

Yeah 2nd page ^^

OMG I've been watching the scenes in Sunday like ten times in a row, I WANT MIKE !!!!! Yes SL he definitely was the desert for me ^^ But I guess for Lizzie too, cause c'mon, for a sec, I thought she was the one who was gonna kiss him ( she was looking at his lips... ).

Now I want to live in Atlantis, cause first John then Ronon and now Mike !!! My oh my, what about the other hidden scientists in the base?

But I was surprised we didn't see Mike during the memorial.

Comment

Ok we need posts here to let all the fandom how hot is this guy !!!! I'll be off to bed in a minute so yeah we need thoughts on Mike Branton and speculations ^^ !

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                          He's so hot and I wouldn't mind seeing him again. (And uh...at first I thought it was Noah Wyle, kinda had a crush on him...) I can even see myself shipping the two of them......
                          who are we shipping? lol. Mike/Lizzie or Mike/Noah ?

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                          But I was surprised we didn't see Mike during the memorial.
                          Same here. I though maybe i'd overlooked him so went back and actually looked for him, but nopes.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                            who are we shipping? lol. Mike/Lizzie or Mike/Noah ?

Same here. I though maybe i'd overlooked him so went back and actually looked for him, but nopes.
                            We truly got some weird ideas sometimes...
                            OMG I can't get over the guy, hepl me out here I'm in love with a character............ *thinks* should I go see my shrink ?

Comment

Ok so I want to ship Mike Branton with new doc' Jewel Staite, to protect Sparky lol ^^

Comment

wow this hasnt be bumped for a while!

shall bump it in the name for all thins hot.. like Mike
                                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Working...
                                X